Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diamond/Challenger BOOSTERS - BOOSTING FROM Bronze 5 to D5 - COACHING also available!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond/Challenger BOOSTERS - BOOSTING FROM Bronze 5 to D5 - COACHING also available!

Diamond/Challenger Boosting - Cheap/Reliable/FAST [NA]

Hi guys,

We are an elite group of players in NA that are challenger and diamond that have tuition to pay and need some sort of income while attending college. We can duo q upon request but will be charging more. MMR could also impact the pricing.

Also I would love to get verified by a ePVP member here.

Currently we are doing only NA.

Silver V-IV -> 45$
Silver IV-III -> 45$
Silver III-II -> 50$
Silver II-I -> 50$
Silver I - Gold 5 -> 55$

Gold V-IV -> 55$
Gold IV-III -> 60$
Gold III-II -> 65$
Gold II-I -> 70$
Gold I - Platinum V -> 80 $

Platinum V-IV -> 85$
Platinum IV-III -> 90$
Platinum III-II -> 95$
Platinum II-I -> 100$
Platinum I - Diamond V -> 110$

Prices below silver and above Diamond V are negotiable.

LOOKING FOR VOUCHES.

My Account:

Old 05/18/2014, 09:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1414
The Black Market: 265/0/0
yea your name is in the search field, so i think it isnt you account.
you can click on my profile to get to your stats so why you're searching
for yourself?

Old 05/18/2014, 13:31   #3

elite*gold: 0
cus I hadn't bookmarked my page. LOL

« Trading my SAFE LoL accs for CSGO skins | ►►►S3 Diamond Account MANY SKINS ◄◄◄ »

Similar Threads
[Selling] DiamondChallenger BOOSTERS - BOOSTING FROM Bronze 5 to D5 - COACHING also available!
05/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, We are an elite group of players in NA that are challenger and diamond that have tuition to pay and need some sort of income while attending college. We can duo q upon request but will be charging more. MMR could also impact the pricing. Also I would love to get verified by a ePVP member here. Currently we are doing only NA. Skype: qq1star
05/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, We are an elite group of players in NA that are challenger and diamond that have tuition to pay and need some sort of income while attending college. We can duo q upon request but will be charging more. MMR could also impact the pricing. Also I would love to get verified by a ePVP member here. Currently we are doing only NA. Skype: qq1star
[Selling] [NA] Boost4days boosting Bronze V - Diamond V Challenger Boosters
04/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
NA SERVERS ONLY Hello, we're actually boosters from another forum looking to move into epvp. We're currently boosting from bronze V - diamond V and we'll be extending our limits to diamond I soon. Our prices : Bronze - 15/division Silver - 20/division Gold - 25/division Plat - 35/division
[Selling] League Of Boosting (All Servers) (Bronze-Challenger) (Boosts By Diamond1+ Boosters)
01/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/n1mZb.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/rykoe.png For Those that are Not REGISTERED to ELITEPVPERS here is our price list: Bronze
[WTS] NA/EU ELO Boosting/Coaching - Challenger Boosters | Fastest Delivery & Support
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Dear Summoners, Tired of ELO Hell? Sick of random companies without real customer service? Located in California, Aceboost provides premier coaching and assistance from high-level professional League of Legends players. Our exceptional rates and quality assurance are affordable and the finest in the industry. The Aceboost Team guarantees your satisfaction and will provide top tier services and customer support. Sign up to start climbing ranks with Aceboost. Some added benefits of...