Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIAMOND EUW ACC | 103 champions, 50 skins

Discussion on DIAMOND EUW ACC | 103 champions, 50 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DIAMOND EUW ACC | 103 champions, 50 skins

Hey,

I want to sell my Diamond 3 Account.
Last season its platinum, got a huge amount of skins, and champs.
8 runepages, atleast all runes.
I can accept all payment methods.
Add me in skype : balu36666
Old 05/17/2014, 16:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
still selliung

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] Diamond 5 - 56 Champions owned - S4 Diamond Icon + Border - 14 Skins
04/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I only accept Paypal Prom King Amumu Prom Queen Annie Definitely not Blitz Resistance Caitlyn Victorious Elise Spectral Fiddlesticks Alien Heimerdinger Riot Graves
Selling EU-W Diamond Division account; 87 Champions, 33 Skins, 4 Legendary skins
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I am selling one of my smurf accounts, I am the original user. The account is on EU-W and are in Diamond division 3 at the moment, but the MMR is in Diamond 1 division, it is currently in diamond division 3 due to inactivity so it has been division decaying, although the MMR stands the same which will give you allot of LP per win. Content of the account: http://i41.tinypic.com/hx3yuf.jpg http://i40.tinypic.com/swr5l1.jpg
[Selling] DIAMOND 1 ACCOUNT, All Champions, 101 Skins - Legendary + Rare Skins!
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
***PLEASE READ FIRST*** Hello, I am Photo or Photoz. I used to frequent owned.core a lot when I was primarily selling Diablo 3 gold, I've had people vouch for me and I have never had a problem or a complaint for being a scammer, or someone shady. I haven't bought/sold/traded any online accounts/currencies in a very long time, but still have post history of when I used to. The league of legends account I want to sell was banned a long time ago for a chargeback, I have since been playing a...
[Selling] EUW Account Diamond IV [+S2 DIAMOND] , 101 Champions/35+ Skins/7 RunePages,200+ Runes
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
*ONLY ACCEPT SERIOUS OFFERS!!!!!* Skype: energiae Xfire: supernova32 Payment: PayPal ONLY! BUYOUT FOR: 300 EURO I'm currently selling this Diamond IV
[Selling] EUW Beast Diamond Account + All Champions + 100 Skins + 20 Rune Pages + 5 Rare Skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Are you ready? I'm selling atm one Diamond account with all champions, all runes, 20 rune pages, 100 skins, Pax Sivir, Riot Graves, Pax Jax, Riot Singed and Riot k9 Nasus. It includes the original e-mail and all info needed to recover this account. Don't wast my time if you don't have money to buy this account, please. You can shoot any offer. Payment: Paypal as a gift or Paysafecard.