Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for trusted account sellers (d1 account) + provision

Discussion on Looking for trusted account sellers (d1 account) + provision within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for trusted account sellers (d1 account) + provision

Looking for a trusted account seller on ePvP.
I am selling a diamond 1 account with nice rare skins.

Account details:
Account details:
-7 rune pages(90% of the runes owned)
-24 skins with Sailor Gangplank, Traditional Karma, Judgment Kayle and Victorious Jarvan,Janna and Elise
-Season 1 to season 3 gold summoner icons
-91 champion owned

ELO: Diamond 1 , 2 League Points

If You are a guy that is able to sell that kind of account, or You know somebody, message me on skype I will give you the provision % of the price that account is sold for.

I would like to get my part via paysafecard.

my skype is : tomislav.bubnjar1999

Old 05/13/2014, 12:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 119/0/0
nobody going to sell it without original email

Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/14/2014, 13:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
yea i figured

Similar Threads
[Buying] Need trusted seller to sell my account with provision
05/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
So i want to sell my account, and i need someone who can sell it for me, account is D5 on EUNE, 86 champions 25-26 skins(Championship thresh included),10 rune pages, lots of runes, with registration mail, buyer also gets WoT account that is created with that mail but cant change it. Would like to get 100 euros for account, anithing above goes to the guy that sells my account. For any other info comment on post or PM me, or just add on skype:duka.scymex
[Selling] Diamond 3 EUW Account (TRANSFERABLE) Trusted Sellers!
01/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi folks, we're currently selling an unused account of ours which is diamond 3. The current skins and champions are listed below (screenshots of champs included): Click the button below to add me on Skype and avoid fake imposters! Receiving offers! 49 skins, 75 champions http://www.formazioneticino.ch/ckfinder/userfiles /images/Skype-logo.png
[Buying] EUW ACCOUNT GOLD ELO ~max 40 eur~ only trusted sellers
09/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi I'd like to buy an account on EUW server with gold elo/league has to have some nice skins n stuff runepages for all lanes ill only trade with people with reputation skype, arthiro1
[WTB] GW2 Account, Only trusted sellers.
09/07/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Like the title says i want an GW2 Account or Key With middleman or u go first. Skype: bronsie1 (add me on skype or tell me ur price below) i dont care about the levels. Greetings, Luc
[Buying] Looking for an account for 35-40 trusted sellers only
04/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I am tried of searching so decided to make a thread so the sellers gonna pm me (i am so lazzy) :D I have 35-40€ for it prefer paypal but I can exchange it to psc, only trusted sellers... only EU-W accounts, elo doesn't matter only champions and skins ... Skype : upandupbaby