Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Gold 5 Account high MMR 3 Rune Pages 16 Champs

Discussion on Selling Gold 5 Account high MMR 3 Rune Pages 16 Champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Gold 5 Account high MMR 3 Rune Pages 16 Champs

MSG me on ePvP, selling for cheap!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold Account-EUW-Over 60 Champs- 3 Rune Pages
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone. I have a Gold V account for sale. This account is on EUW. This account contains 62 champions with 6 skins aswell as well (The champions shown below are all the ones that I own). I have 3 rune pages - AD,AP and support. This account finished season 3 in gold so it received the victorious ward skin, victorious elise skin, personalised invitation badge and the gold trim. It also has been a member since season 2 so has rare summoner icons. Skins Owned: Panda Annie Koi Nami Dragon...
Selling Gold Account-EUW-Over 60 Champs- 3 Rune Pages
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone. I have a Gold V account for sale. This account is on EUW. This account contains 62 champions with 6 skins aswell as well (The champions shown below are all the ones that I own). I have 3 rune pages - AD,AP and support. This account finished season 3 in gold so it received the victorious ward skin, victorious elise skin, personalised invitation badge and the gold trim. It also has been a member since season 2 so has rare summoner icons. Skins Owned: Panda Annie Koi Nami...
Selling NA LOL Account All champs/ 17 rune pages/Crap ton of skins/ Gold /14k Ip
05/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling NA LOL Account All champs/ 17 rune pages/ Crap ton of skins/ Gold last season/14k ip. I will only go first to trusted members. pm me or add me on skype rennat101 if interested. http://i46.tinypic.com/35b57ol.png
Selling LoL account S3 gold, 100+ skins, All champs, 20 rune pages
12/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
--------------------
Selling lvl 30 NA account, 36 champs, 4 rune pages, 4 T3 rune sets, and skins!
03/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
this account has all the things you could want in any league of legends account, skins, champions, runes, rune pages! i have personally also spent over $120 on riot points for this account some of the benefits include: 36 champions: akali alistar amumu annie ashe casseopeia