Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HIRING Diamond Elo Boosters For Constant Jobs! ALL REGIONS

Discussion on HIRING Diamond Elo Boosters For Constant Jobs! ALL REGIONS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HIRING Diamond Elo Boosters For Constant Jobs! ALL REGIONS

X
Old 03/04/2017, 23:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomenal boosting serv. View Post
dia 3 euw/eune/tr/rus player
interested
The post is 3 years old man
Old 03/04/2017, 23:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 38
hahaha, 3 y/o post bumped hahahaha

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diamond Boosting is Hiring Oceania Boosters!
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Diamond Boosting is currently getting a lot of Oceania orders and we're looking for Diamond players who are professional and mature to start working immediately. Please add my Skype - completegb
Hiring NA Diamond 3+ Boosters
04/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for two more ACTIVE boosters You must: - Show me your account in game to prove your rank (Must be at least Diamond 3) - Have a PayPal account to receive payments - Be able to boost in Diamond 1 - Be active and able to get at least 50 LP a day (aside from clamped accounts) Why work for me?
Hiring all DIAMOND BOOSTERS!
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for more boosters as I launched my website and have been piled with orders please msg me on skype: Lightningboost and shoot me a pm of your current rank and s3 rank and what tier you can boost to
[ArtofLeague.com]Hiring coaches/boosters from ALL regions!
01/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As topic says, we are hiring coaches and boosters from all regions. This is our website: League of Legends Lessons, Coaches and Boosting | artofleague.com You must be atleast Diamond II/I rating. Have had boosting/coaching experience. Not rage/flame/talk during games when boosting. Communicate with us and your customers. Contact us on skype and we will have further discussion about this.
Hiring Diamond+ Boosters, All Servers.
11/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, Im hiring for boosters on all servers. Requirements D4+, Paypal, and Teamviewer. Please PM, skype, or reply with your server(s), soloq Rating on main, and what level youre able to comfortably boost too. Thanks