Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clean account with Diamond Rewards from s3 EUNE

Discussion on Clean account with Diamond Rewards from s3 EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clean account with Diamond Rewards from s3 EUNE

Hi.

I'm selling my old account which was Diamond 1 in season 3 and right now it has only 1 ranked played, which means you have very high MMR and placement matches yet to play.

The account is basically inactive for 6 months now.

So I figured out I might as well sell it.

Champions owned: 82

Runes:

Skins:

ACCEPTING: Western Union, Bank Transfer, Counter Strike:Global Offensive items(only valuable ones like knives and AWP Asiimov).

If you have money on paypal then you can buy CS:GO Weapon Case Keys for the price of account and then trade me the keys or add money to your steam wallet and then buy items from me via steam market.
Don't want PayPal unless you're very trusted with insanely high rep, but even then I don't think I'll accept your PayPal offer. Too easy to scam and I don't have time and patience to deal with these things.

Cheers.
Old 05/11/2014, 22:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
How much are you looking for?

Edit: I don't Skype offers - prefer to know prices right off.
Old 05/12/2014, 19:28   #3

Old 05/15/2014, 16:25   #4

up

refresh

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3(challenger s3 with challenger rewards) account
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi. Want to sell my account which is Diamond 3 at the moment. Challenger MMR Because I basically lost elo only because of elo decay. When I hit challenger in season 4 I stopped playing rankeds for about 3 months and now I dropped to diamond 3. Account has Challenger s3 rewards(challenger soloq loading screen border, challenger border on account profile and challenger avatar). Skins, champions and runes can be seen below. http://i.imgur.com/ucFHYDG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/PXq53Vx.jpg
[Buying] [EUNE]Diamond season 3 rewards
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Title ^^ I want at least 60 champions, 30 skins, and it must be on EUNE it must come with an original email. That trade will be done through middleman. My skype is @ blindness111 add me on skype or give me your offer via P.M :)
[Selling] Account with S4 Solo Q Diamond Border and Season 4 rewards! [Diamond 1-2 MMR!]
11/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i'm selling my EUW Smurf with 27 Champs. Because it is a smurf there are only a few skins and only 27 champs available. The MMR is very high, around Diamond 1 or 2. Price: 50€ If you have any further questions regarding the account, send me PM or add me in Skype!
[Selling] <EUW> & <EUNE> Gold/Platinum/Diamond Ranked Teams or Spots [GET YOUR SEASON REWARDS]
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Everyone got season rewards,but i am still selling 3v3 teams. If u don't wanna waste time to reach some tier i can help you. For Sale Gold Team $20-45 (Depends of devision) - Team ownership Platinum Team $75-130 (Depends of devision) - Team ownership
[Selling] 3v3 Diamond Teams + rewards EUNE, custom names
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys! We are 3v3 challenger team on East Server. We want to offer you leadership in teams with Diamond league for really cheap money! You can choose your own team name! We will play 5 games in team created by you, ofc. before we start to play you need to give us leadership. Then in 3/4 hours you have Diamond in your team. We are using middleman to make really safe trade. Price for our service is: 30 EUR PAYPAL. To get rewards you need to WIN 10 games in this team. It's really...