Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting for free NA

Discussion on Boosting for free NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting for free NA

Looking to duo with a friend, currently a diamond 4 player just need an account to duo with. Will boost you for free, anything in silver-gold.
Old 05/09/2014, 21:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

got an unranked account, never played ranked on
Old 05/09/2014, 21:13   #3

Found one for now, may need another later.
Old 05/09/2014, 21:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm in silver 1. would appreciate to duo with you :P
Old 05/10/2014, 00:19   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i got a Gold 5 acc if u need add my skype phuonghuynh44

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CS:GO Boosting [VAC SAFE] [CHAT SUPPORT] [FREE BOOSTING OPTIONS]
03/16/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/WfqccIH.jpg *We are now offering boosting in a party for an increased price for those who do not trust being boosted on their account* *We now accept bitcoins and litecoins for payment! *Accepting cs:go gifts for custom orders* CRAZY BOOSTING SERVICE ================================================= ================================================== = Who are we? : Crazy boosting services! A nice little group of people who provide boosting in a very small...
CS:GO Boosting [VAC SAFE] [CHAT SUPPORT] [FREE BOOSTING OPTIONS]
03/15/2014 - Counter-Strike - 1 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/vBs8xVa.png CRAZY BOOSTING SERVICE ================================================= ================================================== = Who are we? : Crazy boosting services! A nice little group of people who provide boosting in a very small collection of games, But we do it fast and right! We are one of the cheapest and kindest boosting service out there with professional players who are able to assist you with your needs We are also a multilingual group that might...
[FREE] Elo Boosting Service (D2) - Free untill I earned my first vouches.
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 58 Replies
I am currently at 2400 ELO season 3 (Diamond 2), was over 2k ELO Season 2. Played in ESL Tourneys aswell. I would really love to try this out and boost some of your guys ELO. I got my new computer 1 week ago and thats why I came up with this idea. I am able to play on NA and EUW without lags now! Currently only accepting EUW since my duoQ mate plays there. Requirements: -Decent Runes -Decent amount of champions Pricing: I wont charge any money right now, because I have to get...
[EUW] Free Elo Boosting up to Silver I [also Free DuoQ / Lessons]
03/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, im a 1900 Elo player in season 2 and now Platinum 3 player in season 3 who lost the motivation to achieve Diamond, since i stuck at my Elo since nearly 1 year now. Because of that i just want to help some people who stuck in lower divisions/tiers to get better players. First of all i can offer you free lessons, that means I will spectate some of your ranked games and tell you what you could do better, to increase your MMR. Playing DuoQ with you would be also possible but...