Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOL Elo boost from Bronze3-silver4

Discussion on LOL Elo boost from Bronze3-silver4 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 05/11/2014, 17:41   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 355
The Black Market: 404/3/2
45€ 2 days

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Bronze3 -> Silver5 boost!! as fast as can.
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I want someone trusted and legit booster to boost my just bought account to silver5. I hope you can start immediatly and complete it as fast as you can. Contact me via privatemessage, i'm checking it every 5min. Pls link your thread to privatemessage so i can see your vouches / other boosts. Sorry for hurry. regards,
[Buying] EUw elo Boost bronze3/silver5 (or gold 5 if the proce is very cheap)
10/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Like title i'm looking for an elo Boost From bronze3 to silver 5 Or gold 5 but only if the Price is really cheap Pm me here
[Buying] 50 referalls or boost from bronze3 to silver 5
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey community, I need 100 Referalls, I will pay 25€ PSC contact me with PM.
[Selling] Euw Level 30 Bronze3
07/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey today i want to sell a League of Legends account Champs: http://i.epvpimg.com/3XV0d.png Skins: Blutjaspis-Lissandra Ätherflügel-Kayle Tiefenschrecken-Tresh Neonschlag-Vi
[WTB] elo boost silver4 to goldV only duoq
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hello, i wanna buy a elo boost from silver 4 to gold 5. im able to pay with paysafecard or paypal, but i only wanna do duoq because a rl friend of me isnt very happy if i get boosted so i wanna make it stealth. im sure im more skilled than the other player in my division and my main lanes are adc and toplane. ofc i can play other lanes too if its necessary. the boost doesnt have to be fast so if some1 wanna earn some money without having stress just add me in skype we can do some test games....