Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIAMOND EUW ACC ALOT SKINS/CHAMPS

Discussion on DIAMOND EUW ACC ALOT SKINS/CHAMPS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow DIAMOND EUW ACC ALOT SKINS/CHAMPS

Hi guys.

1- I created this account epvp only to buy a EUW lol account. Because I come to lol with some friends. I was semi pro player on cs go, iam trusted buyer on steam got +100 trades with real money, can proof screenshare etc.
Can only with paypal/bank transfer.
Pirce: discuss

WANT ACC WITH

SERVER: EUW
CHAMPS: ALMOST ALL
SKINS: ALOT
RUNES: ALL
IPS: SOME IP
RPS: ITS WELCOME

if you got one add me skype: pro.scene

thank you all

(ps: i dont go first, can proof my honor and reputation steam )
Old 05/09/2014, 11:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
lol guiz pls im 100 trades steam pls give me accounts first i registered today ty i dont go first ty for read
Old 05/09/2014, 11:44   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
So you won't go first in any way?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] DIAMOND EUW ACC ALOT SKINS/CHAMPS
05/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys. 1- I created this account epvp only to buy a EUW lol account. Because I come to lol with some friends. I was semi pro player on cs go, iam trusted buyer on steam got +100 trades with real money, can proof screenshare etc. Can only with paypal/bank transfer. Pirce: discuss WANT ACC WITH SERVER: EUW CHAMPS: ALMOST ALL
[Selling] [EUW] DIAMOND 5 ACCOUNT W/ALOT SKINS & DIAMOND BORDERS S3
03/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
First of all the account age is ~3 years. Main reason of selling the account is because i don't play the game anymore. The account has diamond borders season 3 & was top 3 EUW at some point. CHAMPIONS :117/117 + EXTRA 15K IP PICTURES OF THE ACCOUNT : Account - Imgur Account also has alot of icons + Season 3 ward skin and Tomb Angel ward skin. PRICE: OFFER EDIT: Forgot, also has 16 rune pages.
[Selling] Diamond 5 - 20 Runepages - 2000RP-4000IP - 110 Champs - Alot Runes/skins!!
11/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I am selling my Diamond EUW account. Its currently in Diamond 4 (0LP) Has 35-45 LP per win 110 Champions 20 Runepages 50 Skins (including some rare) 250 Normal wins 20 Runepages & alot runes.
[Selling] TOP Diamond II acc CHEAP! With ALL CHAMPS ALOT SKINS and more!
07/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my account that has over 3 years and has alot of work done in it. The account is Diamond II, 100LP, with over 100 skins, every champion, 20 rune pages and all the runes that you need. The account also has 35k IP and 15 euros in RPs comming from ESL from a GO4LOL I have ALL the information needed to sell you the account, such as ALL the payment info, screenshots with proofs of those payments and original email adress. I'm the only owner of the account and I've never shared...
WTS s2 diamond account alot of runes/champs!
03/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi today I am wanting to sell my league of legends account that has tons of runes and really good variety of champions aswell, with this acc you can easily manage to play on high lvl! EU WEST!!! CHAMPIONS I rather just made list of champs I DO NOT HAVE cause its way shorter: fiddlesticks, hecarim, heimerdinger, kha zikx, Leblanck, lux, malzahar, nami, pantheon, poppy, quinn, rammus, sejuani, sion, syndra, teemo, tresh, twitch, veigar, victory, zed, zilean. 14k IP left so you can buy...