Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EloBoosting by DuoQ from all any elo to maximum Platinum.

Discussion on EloBoosting by DuoQ from all any elo to maximum Platinum. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EloBoosting by DuoQ from all any elo to maximum Platinum.

Im a league of legends player ranked on diamond 3, and im starting a new Eloboosting by DuoQ w/ other diamond 2. We bouth will reach your elo as quick as possible, just contact us at or by posting. This eloboosting its just available for EUW Server.

Our list prices for boosting:

Bronze to Silver --> 20
Silver to Gold -----> 35
Gold to Plat -------> 50

We can also just reach your mmr by winning. We just got on to ur account and make get ur mmr higher with a winning spree.

Our list prices for winning spree:

3 wins ----> 5
8 wins ----> 10
15 wins ---> 15
20 wins ---> 18

Also losing one mean we must play +1 game to compensate.

Well, that's all. If i forgot something contact me, and also if u are instered in get eloboost. Cya.
Old 05/08/2014, 18:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 160
The Black Market: 241/0/0
I can vouch for you
I sent you pm with my skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ELOBOOSTING EUW/EUNE - BRONZE-PLATINUM
05/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I want to offer my Service for you: Boosting on EUW/EUNW from Bronze up to Plat. FIRST CUSTOMERS WILL GET SPECIAL PRICES - more in Skype. Bronze V -> Bronze IV = 8€ Bronze IV -> Bronze III = 8€
[Selling] ELOBOOSTING FROM BRONZE TO PLATINUM
03/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
My friend (d4) and me (d3) are boosting from bronze to platinum. Any server Prices: Bronze 5 - $6 Bronze 4 - $6 Bronze 3 - $8 Bronze 2 - $8 Bronze 1 - $9
[SAFE] Eloboosting, MMR pushing as DUOQ boosters across VPN, safest way to boost..
10/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________ Hello Summoners! We are providing EloBoost service with all of our power and time, our ratings are Diamond I - Challanger. We are nice, friendly, and closely 90% winrate guarantee. Prices are : Bronze: 14 euro/division
[Europe]Eloboosting duoq up to Diamond I
08/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Me and two friend of mine have been eloboosting several accounts by duoqing. It's the same as normal elo boosting, but it's faster and costs less for you guys compared to buying eloboost twice. We are friendly and have been all Diamond in season 2 in soloq and team arranged. In season 3 we have been both Challenger in team arranged as in soloq. We won't tell any of your friends in your list anything about the boosting, if you want so. Aswell we promise to behave right and not get you banned....
[WTS] Platinum 3v3 and 5v5 spots and EloBoosting up to 2k!
10/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hellow Summoner, I'm KTMbro and I'm here to offer to you browse of gods. About me: I'm an 2300 EloPlayer looking for some work to earn extra cash. I'm very very new to this EPvPer's so I'll try my best. What do I offer to you? I offer Accounts, Eloboosting, Teamspots for real cheap price,