Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boosting bronze through plat for 5$ a divison

Discussion on Elo Boosting bronze through plat for 5$ a divison within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Boosting bronze through plat for 5$ a divison

[B][B] I have plat account now. I will boost anything below that. only 5$ a division will do fast.
Contact information
Skype- JJarosz13
Email-

bump

BUMP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosting from Bronze V to Plat I
04/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
We are a group of Gold , Platinum and Diamond players. (EuW) http://s1.directupload.net/images/140416/bwqinrtv .jpg Tier-Packs: Bronze Pack: 20 Euro Silver Pack : 40 Euro Gold Pack : 60 Euro
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info
[Selling] Elo Boosting on EUW from Bronze to Plat 5!
12/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am F4ntaDE, a AD Main on EuW. I play LoL since Beta and my mainaccount is currently plat 3. I was 1950 Elo on S1, 1900 on S2 and Gold on S3 (Didn't really play in S3). I will boost your accounts to the desired div/league. Only on EuW or EuNE!! Prices: Bronze: 1 Div:6 Euros 2 Divs: 11 Euros Bronze to Silver: 10 Euros
BOOSTING FROM BRONZE TO PLAT!
12/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
We offer cheap boosting services, and we boost all the way to plat from any rank! Here's the first account we boosted! http://prntscr.com/2axsgg (not posting name, so it isn't banned) This account went from Bronze 5 to Plat 5 in 1 week after money had been transferred. WE are also offering a free vouch! First come first serve, and it's totally free! Division to Division Prices Vary, and are decided individually! ADD CommandoJarvan ON SKYPE! Boosting time varies, and starts after money...
Boosting/Coaching Bronze/silvers. Main Plat,Smurf Plat.
07/17/2013 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
As I said in the Title, I am both plat in Main and Smurf. Currently looking to make some money after 2-3 experience.