Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[NA] 2 Plat Accounts with lots of RP!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] 2 Plat Accounts with lots of RP!

First Account: [NA] Platinum 3 Solo Queue - Many champs/skins - 7K RP Left! - (For Sale Offer #92015927) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap LOL Accounts with Fast Delivery

Second Account: [NA] Plat 4 Solo Queue, Some Champs/Skins + 8.2k RP - (For Sale Offer #92015932) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap LOL Accounts with Fast Delivery

Each account comes with a set amount of champions and skins. Both accounts include over 7.5k RP. Leave me your skype details in a PM if you are interested, or purchase directly through player auctions!

« lvl 10 Refs for 20 PSC Offline! | EUW Bronze acc /Good for smurfing/ »

Similar Threads
EUNE Plat 2 account with lots of skins!!
05/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
Hello guys! Im quitting LoL for now and im looking for a new owner to my account. It has 108 champs, 8 rune pages and lof of skins! The Account was platinum last season and platinum 2 for now this season with the border too of course. ...
[Selling] LEAGUE ACCOUNTS SILVER-PLAT CHEAP ALMOST ALL CHAMPS+LOTS OF SKINS
04/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
What the title says, add me on skype so we can discuss payment/account details my skype is inf-cash SKYPE ID: inf-cash BUMP
[Selling] EUW Plat 1 Acc All Champs/Lots of Skins
12/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo Guys, - Plat 1 ( 10 LP ) - every Champ - around 60 Skins - 20 Rune Pages 150 PSC ONLY!!!! Give me your Skype and i will add you!
125$ Plat III NA with lots of skins and champs
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey im selling my plat III solo Q account it has 23 skins and 70 champs Im asking for $125 Will provide screenshots or sharescreen on skype
[Trading] Plat acc with lots of skins for closed beta acc
07/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys, I am looking to get rid of this account because someone hacked it from me and when I recovered it my MMR was ruined and I can't get it to diamond n. I want to move on to a new account without any ranked progress. This account has some...