Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING SKIN COLLECTOR ACC EUNE [G5] ~100 skins

Discussion on SELLING SKIN COLLECTOR ACC EUNE [G5] ~100 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING SKIN COLLECTOR ACC EUNE [G5] ~100 skins

Hello, I'm trying to sell a gold 5 account on EU Nordic & East server.

The account has ~100 skins owned, the most of them are legacy skins which are not available in the shop anymore. Many of them are from special events such as halloween 2012, winter 2012, world championship 2013 and many more.

The full skin list can be shown on skype.

The account aslo has 8 rune pages. 90% of the runes owned.
95 Champions.

IP on the account : 8943
RP : 501

Normal wins: 961

ELO: GOLD 5
-0 LP
Account was PLATINUM in season 3.

THE AMOUNT OF SPECIAL SUMMONER ICONS : 42
Special Summoner icons are also ones not available in the shop anymore, they were purchased during special events or were gives as rewards to sportsmanlike players in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Some events icons are from: LCS 2013, LCS 2014, Year of the Horse(all 5), Halloween 2012(all 5), Halloween 2013(all 5), Spirit Guard Udyr(4 icons),Winter 2013(only 3),Winter 2014(all 5), and many more.

In case you wonder why am I selling!
I am selling the account because I won't have time to play League any more due to school and lots of studying. Also I have been playing the game for 2 years now and it just doesen't feel the same anymore. Kinda miss the old League. But it is what it is. Those are basically the reasons of selling the account.
Account comes with original e-mail,creation date,multiple purchase codes if you need them and any possible information you might ask for during transaction.

RUNES:

MISSING CHAMPIONS:

for any other information add me on skype:
tomislav.bubnjar1999

Happy to hear any offers for the account, have a nice day!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] selling G5 skin collector accoutn [EUNE]
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm trying to sell a gold 5 account on EU Nordic & East server. The account has ~100 skins owned, the most of them are legacy skins which are not available in the shop anymore. Many of them are from special events such as halloween 2012, winter 2012, world championship 2013 and many more. The full skin list can be shown on skype. The account aslo has 8 rune pages. 90% of the runes owned. 95 Champions. IP on the account : 8943
[Selling] hi eune dia 2 60+ skin (rare skin) selling
03/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello i sell my account! account information.: 60+ skin dia 2 s4 dia reward s3 88 champ 8 runa page i only sell pp next information add me skype.:tamas00 dont run
[Selling] Selling Gold IV account on EUNE skin collector
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Trying to sell a ex-platinum acc on EUNE server. :pimp: Account has 95 skins atm, lots of rare,legacy and special event skins. U can check them all at : Boobify's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats also 8 rune pages with all options available. 36 special event icons included, such as ( 2013 WC, LCS, Halloween 2012, Halloween 2013, Christmas 2012/2013, Year of the Horse etc...) 104 owned champions
[Selling] Selling EUNE GOLD V Account. Rare skins! 70 champs+ skins+rune pages
12/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey. I have an account for sale. Its on EUNE Server its level 30 GOLD V account. It has a lot of champions with a few skins. 9 rune pages CLICK HERE TO SEE THE 12 SKINS Skins - Imgur http://i.imgur.com/bgQ6nIj.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xLWjSQg.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/V zBarbh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/6Oew5Pa.jpg The price for this account is 150 Euros Price Negotiable. If you are interested please add us on skype Eugoldvault
[SELLING CHEAP] EUNE 75 champions 22 skins - LEGENDARY and LIMITED skins also
02/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, The account has never been banned/warned, it has the 'Honorable Opponent' badge. The account has around 75 champions. It has season 2 ranked silver icons, all of the halloween icons (the tier 4 one is worth a lot:)) and some of the xmas ones. It has 4 rune pages. Currently around 1300 elo (only wins in season 3). Skins: