Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FAE Boosting(LF Vouch)

Discussion on FAE Boosting(LF Vouch) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile FAE Boosting(LF Vouch)

Closed for now.
Old 05/03/2014, 18:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

D1 players and you only boost to plat 5, alright. Interested to play one game on diamond 3 EUW?(I'm not that trusted but I just find it funny that you're dia 5 and you only boost to such low divs).
Old 05/03/2014, 18:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwonlol View Post
D1 players and you only boost to plat 5, alright. Interested to play one game on diamond 3 EUW?(I'm not that trusted but I just find it funny that you're dia 5 and you only boost to such low divs).
We boost only low elo cuz it's easier and faster.Good for everyone.if u don't trust me this is why i'm looking for vouchers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
doing some free vouch elo boosting
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hey mates doing some free vouch to get some feedback since i started again to boost ppl pls just ppl with a decent number of tbm post here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2609049-cheap-fast-elo-boosting.html
boosting for vouch
10/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys, I need vouches for my thread so i need you to vouch for me will be doing a lot vouches today. Skype: grego.maco
Boosting for vouch
09/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello I Will start a boosting service so I need to get some vouches before, please add me in skype Boosting up to gold. skype: travis.lieber23
Boosting For vouch
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I am boosting for vouches if anyone want one contact me on skype: joel.crzter
[Selling] Boosting [3] Users for Vouch
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello there! That's correct, I've decided to boost 3 Users(At the moment, the number will Increase when I've completed these hopefully) of this Community for Free! Everything you need to have before applying for a Boost is following: Champions: (Syndra),Lux,Kayle,(Lee),(Renekton),Diana, Fizz (Ezrael). ''The marked ones are a MUST'' Runes: AD+AP Page. Region: EU-West. By applying for a Boost, you do agree to the above requirements.