Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Elo Boost bronze

Discussion on Free Elo Boost bronze within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Free Elo Boost bronze

Hello! I'm currently offering free elo boosting for bronze. EUW/EUNE ONLY!

My main account is Gold I atm, I want to boost for free in bronze to see if im able to carry well in bronze and simply to practise on boosting! I can't promise that I will complete a boost in a specific timeframe, I just do this for fun!

add me on skype if you are interested: Heat143

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Bronze Boost on NA
10/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Giving free boost on Bronze add me on skype or reply here.
[Selling] Free Elo Boost For Bronze 5-1
04/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi i main adc and reached diamond season 3 in plat1 atm just want to have some fun been playing helping friends accounts and winning 95% of the games and finished getting them to silver so wondering if anyone wants some free boost dont know how this works can do a test game or 2 pm me euw/eune mainly have played na with high ping but it will take longer probably http://i.imgur.com/lD10khk.jpg
Free ELO boost for bronze [EUW]
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, looking to boost a EUW bronze account for free (the lower the division the better), gonna be going to at least silver and prolly gold duoQueuing with a friend. PM me. Also since I'm new and ppl might not trust me... I don't mind paying for and just buying a EUW bronze acc, but you must give me regmail and I will only go first for trusted. Can pay via paypal.