Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUNE Platinum account

Discussion on Selling EUNE Platinum account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EUNE Platinum account

Hi i selling this account EUNE PLATINUM 1 on S3 now S4 PLATINUM 3

offer me on skype : league.system
have so much champions ,some skins ,original ownership of account !
Old 05/01/2014, 21:18   #2

elite*gold: 0

Tags
eune platinum acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling account Platinum 3 EUNE.
12/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Deleted
Selling EUNE Platinum 3 account.
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my EUNE Platinum 2 accout. ( updated ) Champions: Alistar, Amumu, Ashe, Annie, Blitzcrank, Caitly, Chogath, Corki, Darius, Diana, Mundo, Evelyn, Ezreal, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Janna, j4, Jax, Jayce, Katarina, KAyle, Kennen, Kogmaw, LEssin, Masteryi, Missfortune, Nasus, Nidalee, Nunu, Olaf, Pantheon, Poppy, Rammus, Rengar, Ryze, Shaco, Shen, Shyv, Sion, Sivir, Sona, SOraka,Taric, Teemo, Tristana, Trynd, Tf, Udyr, Varus, Veigar, Warwick, Xinzhao, Khazix, Brand, Fizz Skins: Frejlord...
[Selling] Selling platinum account [eune]
09/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hi guys..im new here..i wanna sell a platinum account on East high mmr,ad rune page, some support runes,golden alistar,dragon fist lee, pool party lee sin..i dont really have a lot of champions tho...add me on skype for price and more info...add koorcha.epvp on skype...cheers! can share screen if interested..im new on the forum so nice to meet you guys... Thanks in advance! Btw the MMR is pretty high...155 ranked games in total !
[Selling] Selling Platinum V account ,1900 ELO, EUNE
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im selling this nice account: League: Platinum V Server: EUNE ELO: 1900 Champs: 24 Runes: 2 rune pages Skins: No skins
Selling Platinum 1 Lvl 30 EUNE Account with 84 days of IP Boost
05/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I need the money real fast so I'm going to sell it for 25$. I guess I could a lot more money out of it, but I don't really care, I'm done with this game. All the pictures about runes, champions -> http://imgur.com/bdbdRKX,UsGQ4VI,BvF5OlY,0CNqo4t,h GoiaCz,Qd4VrQA,R9bAwW3,FW1uqRB,0TYotp5,yYy7XxT,VSS pX8Y,PGLhTvB,5jRaiId#0 I can give you any proof you want, teamviewer and all that crap if you believe the pictures are fake or something. You can contact me on skype: remembe5n for more...