Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

---------League of legends Account Shop---------

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 171/0/6
---------League of legends Account Shop---------

Hey guys, I have some new accounts for sell.
currently stock: 3 accounts.

here is some info about them:

1st account:

Hey guys, I am selling eu west account, level 30. account is unranked( 0W 1L) and has 17 champions owned as shown in the picture.after your payment I will change the accounts mail to yours.

2nd account:

Hey guys, WELCOME TO THE MEGA DEAL OF TODAY. And now- EUW ACCOUNT WITH 9 RUNES PAGES( 7 OF THEM ARE FULLS),6.2K IP LEFT TO USE, 40 CHAMPS OWNED, 4 WINS IP BOOST.account is bronze 4 win great mmr, 7W 6L. SKINS LIST: DEEP TERROR THRESH,Lord darius,Foxfire Ahri,Royal guard fiora,rugged garen,perasus pantheon. THIS IS LIMITED TIME OFFER..after your payment, I will change the accounts mail to your mail, so your mail will become the verified mail.

3rd:

Hey, guys, I am selling euw silver 5 account. account has 16 champions, and 2 runes pages, it is perfect for smurf, after paying me I will give change the accounts mail to your mail, so your mail will become the verified mail.

I am selling also NA accounts with all the pax 2014 skin bundle levels 1 for 5 euros.

add my skype if you have any questions: liadyogev242