Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Plat 3 euw bunch of skins - a really good acc!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 3 euw bunch of skins - a really good acc!

Hello everyone. Today I will be selling my LoL account. I'm doing this, because I'm no longer interested in LoL and I will focus on playing CSGO. This account has many skins(121), 16 Runepages with a bunch of runes, 31 extra icon, the rank is PLAT 3, the account is on EU West. If you are really interested in buying this account, add me on skype and we can discuss and I can screenshare it to you. Not interested in scammers or trolls. I'm the original owner of this account, and I will give you every thing you need, in order to get your account back. My skype is: albertas98. Here are some Images of the account:

- Champions not owned
- Glyphs
- League
- Marks
- Quintessences
- Rune Pages
- Seals
- All skins owned

So here you go guys, check out the images of things this account has, and if you are really interested add me on skype! I'm also interested in CSGO skins trades . Have a nice day!

BUMP THIS BEAST and CHEAP ACCOUNT!

Tags
hot, league acc sale, plat 3, skins

« Smurf Account - EUW | [B]K-9 Nasus (EUW/EUE) & Riot Blitzcrank (EUW) [S] $$$ »

Similar Threads
[Selling] euw plat 2 acc with very good skins with all info
11/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
40 champ 6 runes pages skins sad robot amumu steel legion garen headless hecraim blood knight hecraim
[Selling] euw plat 2 acc with very good skins
40 champ 6 runes pages: ad-ap=armour-support-life steal skins sad robot amumu steel legion garen headless hecraim blood knight hecraim
[Selling] euw plat 2 acc with very good skins
40 champ 6 runes pages: ad-ap=armour-support-life steal skins sad robot amumu steel legion garen headless hecraim blood knight hecraim
[Selling] PLAT 3. ALL CHAMP. BUNCH SKINS! 20 RUNES PAGE!
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
PM ME FIRST. TO CONTACT. WE WILL USE MIDDLE MAN. I'M GOING TO CHOOSE MIDDLE MAN SO DON'T EVEN TRY MAKING FAKE MIDDLE MAN SKYPE. ALSO PAYMENT WILL BE SCREEN SHARED AS GIFT METHOD WITH MIDDLE MAN OR WOMAN. I WILL PAY FOR MIDDLE MAN...
[Selling] Plat 5 EUW Account (some good skins)
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Wanting to sell this account to buy one that I like more. MM will be used and paid for by you - Not negotiable unless you're TRUSTED It has just under 500 normal wins, just under 10k IP and 13 rune pages, including MARKS 9 armour 9...