Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Power Boosting Service NA only

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Power Boosting Service NA only

Are you looking to start a new fresh account? You are in luck! I am currently offering a service where you pick YOUR desired summoner name and email, I provide the level 30 unranked and I boost you up to your desired rank. Currently I am only offering up to Diamond 5.

A little about me, I provide eloboosting and I main jungle in diamond. I used to main mid but after many patches, jungle seems to be the more carry efficient role. My #1 priority is to provide customer satisfaction, will notify you after each division, etc.

Prices

Unranked > Gold 5 70$
Unranked > Plat 5 200$
Unranked > Diamond 5 350$

NOTE: You will have to make a deposit during the boosts for I do not have time to waste on people who troll. All accounts will include 15-20 champs and 2 rune pages (AD/AP).

NOTE 2: Remember, the account is provided for you and you get to use your own email.

Payment method: Paypal Only

« Free Eloboost for Bronze Accounts EUW | Freelo from Bronze V up to Gold V ( vouch) »