Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Power Boosting Service NA only

Discussion on Power Boosting Service NA only within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Power Boosting Service NA only

Are you looking to start a new fresh account? You are in luck! I am currently offering a service where you pick YOUR desired summoner name and email, I provide the level 30 unranked and I boost you up to your desired rank. Currently I am only offering up to Diamond 5.

A little about me, I provide eloboosting and I main jungle in diamond. I used to main mid but after many patches, jungle seems to be the more carry efficient role. My #1 priority is to provide customer satisfaction, will notify you after each division, etc.

Prices

Unranked > Gold 5 70$
Unranked > Plat 5 200$
Unranked > Diamond 5 350$

NOTE: You will have to make a deposit during the boosts for I do not have time to waste on people who troll. All accounts will include 15-20 champs and 2 rune pages (AD/AP).

NOTE 2: Remember, the account is provided for you and you get to use your own email.

Payment method: Paypal Only

« Free Eloboost for Bronze Accounts EUW | Freelo from Bronze V up to Gold V ( vouch) »