Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling plat/diamond accounts, Boosting in low prices.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling plat/diamond accounts, Boosting in low prices.

Hello everyone, I'm selling legit high rank accounts uped by me, i'm the owner of all and i can provide with email registries and everything needed to make the accounts yours forever. I'm also offering boosting services 100% safe and guaranteed to take what you pay for.

Accounts in stock:
Dia account x2
Plat account x3

Boosting Service:
Bronze: 10 euro per division
Silver: 15 euro per division
Gold: 20 euro per division
Plat: 30 euro per division
Diamond: Negotiable.

If interested add me on skype : Freezepulse

« Netwin boost on Diamond - Only High skilled PRO Boosters | Permanent PBE Account for e*gold »

Similar Threads
Selling CHALLENGER/Diamond/Plat Teams/Slots/ *New Prices*
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 53 Replies
THESE TEAMS ARE NA 5v5 & 3v3 Gold 1 team-$25 Plat team-$50 Diamond team- $100 NOW SELLING CHALLENGER SLOTS!! ADD ME ON SKYPE FOR MORE INFO Skype: beatkittie
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots FOR GOOD PRICES
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
Selling DIAMOND/PLAT Teams/Slots *New Prices*
04/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
THESE TEAMS ARE NA ONLY! Gold 1 team slots- $15 (OR $10 RP) Gold 1 team-$30 (OR $25 RP) Plat team slot- $30 Plat team-$50 Diamond team slot- $100 The diamond slot is on the #1 3v3 team season 2!! Which is diamond 3 now. Diamond team- We can discuss this on skype (Also looking for a PAX TF/Jax code)
Selling - Cheap boosting to plat/diamond in 3s!!
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling > Plat/Diamond 3v3 Teams! My team offers fast and cheap boosting to plat or diamond in 3v3 ranked! Skype: serge.gaidamaka I want a 3v3 plat 1650+ team! Already 1650+ Team = 75$