Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LF NA duoq with diamond 2 + booster

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF NA duoq with diamond 2 + booster

I'm not buying duoq boost just looking for people to duoq with for easier and faster carries. I can judge your elo based on your mechanics, decision making etc. So please don't try to get free wins off me, don't waste my time.

Add me on skype : kenteloboost

Old 04/26/2014, 05:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm a Diamond I on NA, and I'm willing to duo.... but only if I'm paid at least a portion of the order you work on.

Are you just looking for a free duo?

Old 04/26/2014, 05:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondClub View Post
I'm a Diamond I on NA, and I'm willing to duo.... but only if I'm paid at least a portion of the order you work on.

Are you just looking for a free duo?
A duo partner to do jobs with. I'm not looking to give out pays to.

« IP farming service | Level Service lvl15-20 100 e*gold »

Similar Threads
Looking for DuoQ na booster.
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am EU Booster. I do NA job atm ( 230 ping ) ( silver 4- gold 5) (Maining jungle/mid , possibly jungle coz of ping) IF somebody wants to duoq (booster) (pref diamond +) U should have around silver-gold Job. able to win or lane OR survive atleast. Had hard time last 5 games < 3. ( instant lane losses) Add Skype or PM. thehatez (ken/Estonia)
[Buying] [EUNE] Diamond I player LF duoQ partner (diamond skill at least) for placement games
02/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As tittle says, contact me: artyleria007
[Selling] PLACEMENTS GAMES BY 2 DIAMOND booster (duoQ)
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hey guys I am trusted Epvp booster and I am here to help You out with Placement GAMES ! I am playing duoQ with another elobooster (He is also high elo player) for even better WIN ratio ! For first client i will start RIGHT now, It cost 30-40 eur depends on season 3. Paypal/PSC/Moneybooker (+10%). My Boosting thread for comments and other stuff: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/2341270-cheap-fast-eloboosting-0-1600-elo.html My skype - Igoldenas (without ".") Message me...
LF a booster who wants to boost DUOQ in diamond.
12/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Well basicly iwe gotten tired of of soloq, and want to play with some booster to have some fun whilst boosting. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/2966959-division-boost-diamond.html#post25946006 skype:niceeloboosterguy Best regards
[S] DuoQ Booster G1 to P5 [B] PSC
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
hello, i searching a elobooster who can duoQ with me and boost me to platium 5. my payment ist Paysafecard ~25 € im currently gold 1 with 4lp . 86w/52l so high lp gain. for more informations add me on skype or write me a pm. euw#