Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUW | 80 skins | 53 Champs | PAX TF, Urf the manatee, Human ryze, Silver Kayle etc.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW | 80 skins | 53 Champs | PAX TF, Urf the manatee, Human ryze, Silver Kayle etc.

Hi there!
I have an account which I use to collect skins and stuff, and I've reached a point where I have no intention in keep doing that, so I'm trying to sell it. The price isn't set so I want you guys to offer me your price. (No lame offers)
53 Champions

80 SKINS

Including:
PAX Twisted Fate
Silver Kayle
Human Ryze
Urf the Manatee Warwick
Grey Warwick
King Rammus
UFO Corki
Spirit Guard Udyr
etc,.

Account has 1K RP left, 8 DAYS IP BOOST AND 11000 IP (and increasing).

Payment will go through Paypal.

« 2 x 10 PSC | EUW account for CS:GO skins! »

Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW | 80 skins | 53 Champs | PAX TF, Urf the manatee, Human ryze, Silver Kayle etc.
04/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there! I have an account which I use to collect skins and stuff, and I've reached a point where I have no intention in keep doing that, so I'm trying to sell it. The price isn't set so I want you guys to offer me your price. (No lame offers) :handsdown: 53 Champions http://i.imgur.com/EQxQVrJ.jpg 80 SKINS http://i.imgur.com/JQr8BxV.png Including: PAX Twisted Fate Silver Kayle
[Selling] (CHEAP) Selling a LoL Account (Silver Kayle, Human Ryze, Manatee WW, Ufo Corki)
12/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Europe Nordic and East. Epic name (One word, no letters.) (Not og, not even a "real" word, but still amazing.) Silver Kayle Human Ryze Manatee WW Ufo Corki All skins will never be obtainable again.
[Selling] Selling a LoL Account (Silver Kayle, Human Ryze, Manatee WW, Ufo Corki)
12/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Europe Nordic and East. Epic name (One word, no letters.) (Not og, not even a "real" word, but still amazing.) Silver Kayle Human Ryze Manatee WW Ufo Corki All skins will never be obtainable again.
Selling a LoL Account (Silver Kayle, Human Ryze, Urf the Manatee)
12/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a LoL Account (Silver Kayle, Human Ryze, Manatee
12/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies