Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EloBoost Out of Bronze (CHeap).

Discussion on EloBoost Out of Bronze (CHeap). within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
EloBoost Out of Bronze (CHeap).

I´d like to offer you my Cheap Boosting Service per win but at the moment only for Bronze Players, because i want to have fun.
Only Acc on Euw.
Im not trying to steal your account! I have my own one!

Currently imGold
I will boost you until it gets boring or you reach silver.

I never scammed or have a -TBM.
I accept Eg. You choose, if you wanna pay me.

Aeon

If you dont trust me, dont ask me! I only do this for fun.
Add me on Skype or write me a message!
I can speak english and german.

Looking for Vouches*

Old 08/19/2014, 15:27   #2

elite*gold: 15
update for silver too

Old 08/19/2014, 17:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,798

#closed
Closed Thread

« Unranked Account Shop! 20€! Günstig & Seriös! | Elo Fun Booster ( Only Bronze 5 EUW) »

Similar Threads
EUW Cheap eloboost Bronze V - Plat V
06/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/wch5ppn.png Our Terms and conditions: By making a purchase with us, the customer agrees to all the following terms: - Only for EUW - You need at least 1 AD & 1 AP rune page. - May request to have a specific champ - No refunds unless booster fails. - We are not responsible what happens to your account after boost. (Ban) - You are not allowed to play ranked games during the boost! If you play rankeds while boost, we will stop the boost and no refunds.
Eloboost - From Bronze to Gold | Cheap!
04/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Sup guys, So, a friend and me wanna start eloboosting again. We already had another account, and we offered it there too, and had some positive feedbacks (we were 2/0/0 ) Season 3, my friend ended with Gold 1, and I ended up with Platinum 2, so we aren't noobs who want to scam people (you can write an e-mail to the support to get your Account back anyways) Prices Bronze 5 to Silver 5 per Division: 5€ Silver 5 to Gold 5 per Division: 7,50€
[Selling] Cheap eloboost on EUW. Bronze to Gold
12/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, we are two friends playing League of Legends for 3 years. We propose a service of eloboosting from Bronze to Gold 5 only. Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 : 6€ Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 : 6€ Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 : 6€ Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 : 6€ Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 : 10€ Silver 5 -> Silver 4 : 8€
[Selling] CHEAP ELOBOOST FROM BRONZE TO SILVER
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
CHEAP ELO BOOST FROM BRONZE TO SILVER Contact: -Email: [email protected]gmail.com - Skype:bronzetosilverfast Prizes: 4€/division (18€/tier!) We are boosting on EU servers
Eloboost in Bronze ( cheap )
08/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I'm bored and wanna make some money so I offer cheap boosting in Bronze. I can boost only bronze ( V - I ) including going to Silver V. Nothing more than that. Prices are 10€/divison except for Bronze I which costs 15€. Skype is habab43. Payment PSC, PayPal, Western Union. Willing to go first to anyone who is trusted enough on this forum. Also, i can boost only EUW / EUNE / Turkey and Russia. No NA / OCE and that stuff. Last thing : You must gain at least 10 LP per win.