Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EAST PLATINUM 5 CHAMPIONS:60 SKIN:15

Discussion on EAST PLATINUM 5 CHAMPIONS:60 SKIN:15 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EAST PLATINUM 5 CHAMPIONS:60 SKIN:15

EUNE Account

Platinum 5

5V5 RANKED TEAMS: SILVER2
CHAMPIONS: 60DB
SKINEK: 15DB
RUNE: 5DB

account:

Skinek

payment:Paypal/ PSC

20Euro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EAST PLATINUM 5 CHAMPIONS:60 SKIN:15
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUNE Account Platinum 5 5V5 RANKED TEAMS: SILVER2 CHAMPIONS: 60DB SKINEK: 15DB RUNE: 5DB account:Képfeltöltés.hu - korlátlan ingyen tárhely képeidnek, regisztráció nélkül
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 account, 78 champions , Platinum board, 5 runes pages and skins
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling EUW Platinum 2 account, Account is Platinum 2 on season 4, and was Platinum 1 in season 3. Account includes 5 full runes pages, and 78 champions. Skins list: Unchained Alistar, Victorious Elise,Judgement Kayle,Forsaken Olaf,Lumber Jack Sion,Riot Girl Tristana. Account includes Platinum rewards from season 3( Victorious Elise skin, Platinum board, Platinum Icon, and more.) After paying, I will change the account's email to yours email, and your email will become the...
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 account, 78 champions , Platinum board, 5 runes pages and skins
04/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling EUW Platinum 2 account, Account is Platinum 2 on season 4, and was Platinum 1 in season 3. Account includes 5 full runes pages, and 78 champions. Skins list: Unchained Alistar, Victorious Elise,Judgement Kayle,Forsaken Olaf,Lumber Jack Sion,Riot Girl Tristana. Account includes Platinum rewards from season 3( Victorious Elise skin, Platinum board, Platinum Icon, and more.) After paying, I will change the account's email to yours email, and your email will become the...
[Selling] [EUNE]Platinum 3 Account[Last season Plat 1][109 Skin][ALL RUNES & CHAMPIONS]
02/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey, I'm selling my one and only League of Legends account. I've put alot of money and effort in my account, I will not sell it cheap. Since I'm working almost all day everyday I have no time and energy to play and because of that I've lost my interest against this game. That's why I decided to sell my League account. Division. http://s18.postimg.org/65gijlxwl/Division.png IP & RP. http://s18.postimg.org/lygvmbvfp/IPRP.png
LOL EU ACC 1900+ rating, PLATINUM , 75 CHAMPIONS, TRIUMPHANT RYZE SKIN+lots of others
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
The account is on the EU server, http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6746/accprice. jpg It has 75 champions, listing those with skins!:: Alistar, (Unchained skin) Amumu, (Almost-Prom king skin) Annie, (Frostfire skin) Graves, (Hired gun skin) Hecarim (Blood knight skins, Reaper skin)