Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Oce account(PAX JAX/Judgement Kayle/Riot Blitzcrank)

Discussion on Oce account(PAX JAX/Judgement Kayle/Riot Blitzcrank) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Oce account(PAX JAX/Judgement Kayle/Riot Blitzcrank)

Account info:
27 level
19 champs
3 refunds
Judgement Kayle
Riot Blitzcrank
Assassin Master Yi
Pool Party Ziggs
PAX Jax

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Diamond 1 ACC, UFO corki, legacy winter twitch, riot singed, judgement kayle
09/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
13 Skins almost all of them are legacy. All runes, 9 rune pages $250 Post your contact info and I will add you
[Selling] Lvl 12 Account EUW ( Judgement Kayle )
05/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey i am selling a lvl 12 account With the skin ( Judgement Kayle ) Screenshare possible. Skype: Weststr
[Selling] LoL Account Judgement Kayle
04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Der Account ist derzeit Gold 3 und bekommt ~25 Punkte pro Spiel. Screenshots: http://s7.directupload.net/images/140414/525evufl .png http://s7.directupload.net/images/140418/kxb4sv9j .png
[Buying] account with JUDGEMENT KAYLE
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
don't care about the level, can even be lv 1, but need to have the Judgement Kayle Skin. post photos/profiles/lets play a custom game (i want to confirm if you really have the skin). payment in paypal. MUST include: account's email (or change to mine), account's user name and account's password. I'm looking for low prices, so if you pretend to sell a gold account or something like that, i won't buy (i just want the skin) Note: my mic doesnt work, so in skype i can only chat or PM here
[Selling] Get the ULTRA Rare Judgement Kayle for CHEAP! (NOT GETTING BROUGHT BACK BY RIOT)[$10]
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling accounts with the rare beta skin Judgement Kayle. Selling these for $10 each, if you buy bulk I'll discount! Add me on skype, combineunited if you are interested in buying.