Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duo Q'in with low elo people msg me up Read

Discussion on Duo Q'in with low elo people msg me up Read within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Duo Q'in with low elo people msg me up Read

YOYO im D5 bored, any wanna duo q with me any where from bronze or sliver so i dont have to try my *** off msg me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sup People read
01/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
can any1 fix me a banana split? so i can eat it for myself so i can get some food thanks u'll get a big thanks, i'll give yah a cookie for free either. :mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::m ofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mof o::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo: :mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::m ofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo
[WTF] people read this
12/19/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
I just got a email from another server owner claiming i make people advertise on other servers including hes, heres a few people claimed to be advert spammers accounts: anita anita1 anita4
hey people read this
08/07/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
i am going to try and make a new class for eo if u wanna help me plz let me know it.
people read dis
04/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
WHY WHY DO U GUYS HAVE TO DOUBLE POST AND NOT USE SEARCH WHY!!! ITS *********************** ANNOYING, i'm going through the posts and shiz and i c the god damn same thing like 3 times in a page...Like wtf most people just create a post saying blah blah blah, without even taking the time if somone already made a post of what u are goin to write about....god i'm just lookin out for elitepvperz god fukin damn. like FUK it takes me forever to go look what people posted becuz noobs com in here...
people read dis
04/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
WHY WHY DO U GUYS HAVE TO DOUBLE POST AND NOT USE SEARCH WHY!!! ITS *********************** ANNOYING, i'm going through the posts and shiz and i c the god damn same thing like 3 times in a page...Like wtf most people just create a post saying blah blah blah, without even taking the time if somone already made a post of what u are goin to write about....god i'm just lookin out for elitepvperz god fukin damn. like FUK it takes me forever to go look what people posted becuz noobs com in here...