Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Skin Pax Jax - Pax Sivir!

Discussion on Sell Skin Pax Jax - Pax Sivir! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell Skin Pax Jax - Pax Sivir!

Hi!
I sell my code:
2x Pax Jax NA
1x Pax Sivir NA

And 1 Account in OCE with Pax Jax!

I will go first with trusted members!
Add me on skype for information: xxgiga96xx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell or TRADE Nasus and Sivir skin codes !
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
They are used on EUW !!! I trade for EUW skins ( Any except Graves, Nasus, and Sivir ). I also accept PayPal and PSC. We will use teamviewer and middle-man is possible, altough I have no idea how...
Sell 5 times pax sivir skin codes
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
hey i got 5 skin codes wich are working for every sever so they are unused id like 15€ paypal for every skin .. add me @ skype if you want to trade :D
Sell Pax Sivir Skin
11/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo Leute Wie ihr oben sieht, Vk ich mein zweiten Pax sivir skin den ich über ebay ersteigert hab. Verlange für den Code 10€ Paysafe - Paypal Falls jemand interesse hat , einfach eine pm mit euer Skype addy schicken.
[SELL] pax sivir skin
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi, i sell the pax sivir skin for 10€ payment via. PSC! and me on skype but i dont give first dont want to get troled
Sell> lvl 30 account Gold w/ Victorious Jarvan Skin and PAX Sivir
04/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Sell> League of legends account (lvl 30) in North America Server hi, this is my lvl 30 LoL account. its max level, so you dont have to spend months leveling it for skill points. The info are in the screen shot in the link below: Pictures by Mangosaur - Photobucket now all of this is going to take you alot of money, and months of playing to get.