Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked Smurfs [NA/EUW] [SPECIAL BUNDLE] Inc. Original Emails with Proofs

Discussion on Unranked Smurfs [NA/EUW] [SPECIAL BUNDLE] Inc. Original Emails with Proofs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Unranked Smurfs [NA/EUW] [SPECIAL BUNDLE] Inc. Original Emails with Proofs

Hi all

Im here to sell 2 own smurfs 1 on NA 1 on EUW 5 euros each
both unrankeds, all comes with original mail (for EUW i still have an email from riot so ill put screenshot here and i can sharescreen on skype to proove they are mine),
i will go first if you are 15+
if not we will use free MM
i accept only paypal cuz i dont have paysafe in my country!

EUW - 5Euros [FULL AD/AP, SOME FINE CHAMPS]

NA - 5euros [Was Silver last season, has 300RP on acc, has 4Win IP Boost etc...has more champs and less runes]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] lvl 30 unranked acc with original email - 10 € PSC!
03/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling unranked 30 for 10 €PSC! If interested - skype: jaylux1989 or pm me
[Selling] EUW Unranked Smurf with original email.
01/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Champs: http://i.imgur.com/5hskRE8.png Runes: http://i.imgur.com/AQP2gFr.jpg Skins: Pool Party Lee Sin Highland Tryndamere Steel Legion Garen
[Buying] WTB LVL 30 UNRANKED LOL acc with original email
11/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to buy a level30 unranked lol account, on server EUW, with original email address. I offer E*G for it. Write with your offer.
[Buying] Level 30 unranked with original email
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Looking for an unranked level 30 account . Only requirement is a clean account with original email
[Buying] LoL - LvL 30 Unranked Account's With Original Email -
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo Ich Kaufe alle League of Legends LVL 30 Unranked Account's "Eu-W || Eu-Ne" am bessten mit jungler Runen - bevorzuge auch accounts bei denen schon Lee Sin u.A. auch Udyr drauf ist. Ich Werde die Accounts nur Kaufen wenn ich dir Originale email kriege womit der Account auch erstellt wurde. Beweise sind erwünscht. msg me mit euer Preisvorstellung und der Gewünschten Zahlungsart. oder addet mich in Skype: c.s.91 Christo Skatharoudis Hi Guys i want to buy all LoL lvl 30 Unranked...