Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL ACCOUNT SILV1 UFO CORKI 8RUNE PAGES

Discussion on LoL ACCOUNT SILV1 UFO CORKI 8RUNE PAGES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL ACCOUNT SILV1 UFO CORKI 8RUNE PAGES

Hey guys I'm selling my LoL acc cuz I wanna quit league of legends..

I ONLY ACCEPT PSC !

U go first or with MM !

CHAMPS :

++++++++ UFO CORKI SKIN ! I also got other skins like Judgement kayle or Battle bunny riven (for example) but corkis rare !

8 RUNE PAGES !

SILVER 1 !!

pm me with your offer !

I wont answer if u aint able to go for an serious offer !
Old 04/19/2014, 00:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW - 86 Champs - 28 Skins ( PAX JAX & UFO CORKI) - Platinum V - 11 rune pages
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello, This account has 158 rp & 7510 ip. High MMR aswell. 20-30 lp per game. Unfortunately, i dont have the original email with this account because im the second owner of this account. http://www.upload.ee/image/3429518/euw_2.png OUTDATED Runes & pages: http://www.upload.ee/image/3429516/euw_3.png
[Selling] League of Legends Account Level 30 NA - 74 champions - 14 skins - 3 pages - UFO CORKI
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello EPVP Buyers i'm selling one of my smurfs today and quitting the game haha. I'm selling a lvl 30 league of legends account North america only with a very rare skin and clean ranking and a huge champion pool. The account has a unique 4 letter name. Skin list ----------- Samurai Yi Dryad Soraka Riot girl Tristana
[SELL] ACC Lv 30 ~ {1200+ ELO} {8Rune Pages} {etc..}
08/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo Epvper's! Ich verkaufe hier meinen League of Legends Account. DATEN ~ EU/WEST Champs:
WTS league acc CHEAP 94 champs 78 skins UFO corki PFE ez 10 rune pages!!
07/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling this great league account with a buyout of 125, comes with various legendary skins, over 70+ normal skins and all the runes/pages you would ever need! over 1300 normal wins had this account since beta but i have no interest in the game anymore http://i.imgur.com/2ciMF.jpg Please contact me skype: Dalade or email: [email protected]
Verkaufe LoL Account 1600 Elo, UFO CORKI, UNION FIDDLE, FULL 10 RUNE PAGES!
11/16/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hi, im selling my Account on EUW. Union Fiddle, UFO Corki, Rammus Skin etc. 1600 Elo ( Gold ) over 750 Wins 500 Loose. Nice Win/loose elo. i Wanna get 25€ Paysafecard for that account.