Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S3 plat eune 65 champs 26 skins (cs riven and thesh!)

Discussion on S3 plat eune 65 champs 26 skins (cs riven and thesh!) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat V eune acc (s3 plat) 65 champs 26 skins (cs riven & thresh

So I'm selling a plat V account (also plat in season 3)

The account has 2727 unspent ip and 51 rp.
the skins have cost me 100 euros in rp.

pic of all the skins:
pic of all the champs:

The account has 2 rune pages and the basic ap and ad runes.

My skype is: leethaxor1337 add me there if you are interested! You can also send me a pm or offer
below.
I have the original email they sent me.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE - 116 champs - 15 skins - S3 Plat
06/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hei, Selling another account. It has 54 rp, 17243 ip and was platinum in S3. It's missing 1 champ - Yasou and has 15 skins. It's unranked right now, has alot of runes and 17 rune pages. Skins: - Judgement Kayle - Tribal Ryze - Ghost Bride Morgana - Mad Hatter Shaco
[Selling] EUNE (Plat II, 67 champs, 10 skins, 2.7k IP)
03/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
skype me: bojanmitreski
EUW PLAT V (Original Mail) with Champ Riven and Thresh. 101 Champs and many skins!!!
01/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I only accept direct money transfer to my HSBC bank account or PayPal(verified user) Season 2 all queues PLAT / Season 3 Solo queue PLAT / Current Plat 5: 101 champs owned: http://puu.sh/5XhoN http://puu.sh/5Xhrg 8 rune pages: http://puu.sh/5Xhx8
[Selling] League of Legends Account, Plat 2, 83 champs, 60 skins [Championship Riven, PAX Ski
08/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Skin list. Midnight Ahri Foxfire Ahri Blood Moon Akali Unchained Alistar-yt Hextech Anivia Blackfrost Anivia-legendary Frostfire Annie Piltover Customs Bltizcrank-legendary Vandal Brand
[Selling] NA ACCOUNT // PLAT 1 // ALL CHAMPS // 64 SKINS (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN) // 17 RUNE PAGES
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling my personal account on NA, simply because I won't have time anymore after summer break. It has the following things: Platinum 1 All champions owned 64 Skins owned (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN!!)