Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for VERY High End NA Account w/ Rare Skins

Discussion on Looking for VERY High End NA Account w/ Rare Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for VERY High End NA Account w/ Rare Skins

Hello, I am looking for a premium account on the NA server.

Skins:

Riven: Championship Riven, Dragonblade Riven

Thresh: Championship Thresh

Sivir: Snowstorm Sivir

Ziggs: Snow Day Ziggs

Ezreal: Striker Ezreal, Nottingham Ezreal

Fiddlesticks: Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks

Nidalee: Bewitching Nidalee

Nocturne: Haunting Nocturne

Blitzcrank: Riot Blitzcrank

Leblanc: Mistletoe Leblanc

Jarvan: Victorious Jarvan

Elise: Victorious Elise

Graves: Mafia Graves, Riot Graves

Warwick: Urf Warwick

Summoner Icons:

(The 2012-2013 Snowdown Showdown and 2013-2014 Lunar Revel Summoner Icons)

Miscellaneous:

I prefer that the account is unranked, but if it is not, then I am looking for one that is at least Gold III (with reasonable MMR).

Lastly, I am looking for an account that has NEVER been banned before.

I understand that I am looking for a lot, but I am willing to pay a premium price for a premium account. I will NOT purchase an account of this caliber from anyone other than highly reputable people on this website.

Contact Information:

You may reach me at my Skype: ahan98
Old 04/20/2014, 09:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you want I have this account with almost every skin that you need but it's on EUW, but well you can transfer it no?
Old 04/20/2014, 10:55   #3

Ok, I added you!
Old 04/23/2014, 11:40   #4

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] High ELO Diamond Account,RARE Skins, Check it!!!
03/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Introduction: Hey People. What I have here is a Candy League fo Legends Account! My friend stopped playing League and asked me if I can help him selling it! Take a look at it. I am sure it is by far one of the best Accounts you could get on Epvp! Price: 400 euro Basic Information: Normal Wins: nearly 1300 normal wins League/Division: Season 1: Silver, Season 2: 2200 Elo, Season 3 : Diamond 5, Season 4 : Diamond 5
[Selling] Top Quality EUW Account! Rare skins+High rating
05/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey everyone, time for me to sell my main account - it's located on EUW, with free transfers to: Oceania LAN LAS A picture shows more than a thousand words, so here you go: http://i40.tinypic.com/282i93b.png
[Selling] Platinum High MMR Account with many unaviable / rare pax skins !!
04/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi epvp , here i am to sell EUW platinum account for lol , first of all , it has every tier 3 rune unlocked , has around 4krp and around 22k Ip , almost every champ unlocked , and has 1 skin for Every MARKSMAN IN GAME, Rare skins : Kitty Cat Katarina Red Card Katarina Pax Jax Pax Sivir Arcade Hecarim Judgment Kayle Victorious Elise
[Selling] Selling high elo account with many skins, including rare ones
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So I've decided to quit League of Legends and I want to sell my account on EUW. Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss a price. I would also accept a trade with a Championship Riven skincode for my brother. Account details 23K IP 74 Champions Season 3 and 4 Platinum Platinum border
[Selling] GOLD 5 Account (high mmr) with almost all skins (RARE) for champions
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, (intro) I want to sell my league of legends account. Reason behind quitting is im getting married and i think i dont have time to play lol and baby is incoming soon. I want to give my account to someone who will take it with care... ^^ To the point; Account Level: 30 Rank: Gold 5