Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Platinum V, Good mmr

Discussion on EUW Platinum V, Good mmr within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile EUW Platinum V, Good mmr

Hello!
I want to sell my Platinum V account on EUW.

It has 27 Champions and 3 Rune pages.

Price: Please make some offers. Either here or add me on skype.
If you have any other questions just ask it here or in Skype!

Push it

Thank you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Really good Platinum II Account, EUW
03/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there dear EPVPers, you may not know me, but I've been idly lurking around for quite some time now ;) Long story short I dropped a lot of cash on an account on euw and since I want to quit now I'll decided to get at least a few % of that back so here goes: This account features: Original e-mail(credentials disclosed upon transaction) S3 Silver rewards(account is pretty fresh, i didnt have enough time to climb until season end, sadly) S4 Current ranking of Platinum 2 110~~...
[Selling] WTS Platinum I EUW [ Good Account ]
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello so basicly the account Stats- Platinum I 98 champs 4 rune pages 28 skins 19 League Points 20-25 Lp per win If you interested contact me .if you want to see the account i can screenshare on skype or Tv.
[Selling] Platinum 1, good mmr
11/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, selling my lol account, which is plat 1 9 rune page and about 20 skins, i am the original owner so when selling giving all the info when the account was created and some backstory incase you lose it somehow so you can back it up from support,
[Selling] EUW Platinum V account with good MMR
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Here we go. Server is EUW, 42 champions (all adc except varus), 19 skins (mostly skins for adc and some legacy (ex. The Magnificent TF, Notthingham Ezreal, Slay Belle Kayarina)), 16 rune pages, no previous bans. PM for any information. With Regards, allymf
[Selling] Platinum IV acc EUW [GOOD ACC]
05/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
-107 champs -10 rune pages -65 skins -Paypal only