Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Elo boost!

Discussion on Selling Elo boost! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Elo boost!

Little bit about me,i played league from season 1, im challanger player Euw/eune/Oce,boosted about 1 year in oce server when i was in austraalia.I made realy nice coin from there. Now made few jobs in euw/eune to to my friends.

My main is mid/jungel/top,well i can play any role but prefer to play carry lanes.

I Boost bronz 5 -diamond 1, you must have at least +15 lp gain

About prices,its best if we talk in team speak or skype, or via email.

priit.jaksmann skype , ,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gg - Copy.jpg (20.3 KB, 13 views)
Old 04/08/2014, 21:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
May vouch for you in low elo if you want.
Old 04/08/2014, 21:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Need a vouch?
Add me on skype:vallour

Tags
tcf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SELLING REF FOR ELO BOOST !
05/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, title says it all, i do ref, i have extreme gameing PC to do about 5 accounts that all have 25 accounts on them. all my PC's run 24/7 Extreme PC- 5 accounts x25(ACCOUNTS ON THE PC) Botting PC- 2 accounts x25(ACCOUNTS ON THE PC) Laptop 1 account x25(accounts on the PC ill sell referals for someone to elo boost me out of Silver 2 to Gold 5 *We can work things out on skype*
Selling ELO Boost<3
09/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi im looking for customers that wish to up their elo, i main at 1900's. I provide a very fast service. if you can't bear staying in elo hell and want to play with skilled players you are on the right thread Prices: Elo Range Price
Selling ELO Boost<3
08/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im looking for customers that wish to up their elo, i main at 1900's. if you can't bear staying in elo hell and want to play with skilled players you are on the right thread Prices: Elo Range Price ???? -1200 € 10,00 / 100 elo 1200-1400 € 15,00 / 100 elo
Selling NA Account with 713 Win Boost!
07/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my account with 713 win boost from botting along time ago I don't play league anymore and have not been on for about 6 months and want to get rid of it. skype - nastynas8989 It has horrible runes ImageShack(TM) slideshow I do not know why some of them came out blurry.
[Selling]Olafs NA/EU - Elo boost/duo queue boost.
03/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi my name is Olaf i have a season 1 plat badge on NA and am 1824 rating at the time i write this(this will change as i play ranked a lot) and i am offering Elo boost -i go on your account and solo queue. -up to 1700 elo on any server. -price will be 15euro/20$ per 100 elo. -you can pay before and i will boost your elo fast. -you can also pay after every 100 elo i get, i will stop playing after gaining 100 elo until payment and then i will do another 100. -only have paypal at the...