Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 ranked game machen!!!

Discussion on 1 ranked game machen!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1 ranked game machen!!!

hallo suche jemanden der aus deutschland kommt der mir nur 1 game machen kann ich bin platin 5 nur 1 einziges game habe 0 punkte habe alle champs usw und der halt garantieren kann das er das game auch gewinnt bei demm jenigen werde ich dann ein boost von platin 5 bis diamant 5 kaufen
Old 04/08/2014, 13:36   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 212
The Black Market: 115/0/0
ich kanns for free machen

Old 04/08/2014, 13:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 90
Hey look to my Thread or add me on Skype Sascha_2212

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TIPS TO WIN EVERY RANKED GAME
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies
So you want to win ranked games huh? You want the title and prestige of that high elo so you can brag to all your friends and feel like a real B.A. Well I understand what you mean. The elo system in League of Legends is a complicated beast to conquer. Do not fear the tips are here. I will show you what you need to know to win ranked games and be a carry. Pick Strong Champions As much as riot tries to make the game as balanced as possible, there is just the reality that they can never...
Found an old ranked game clip
10/11/2013 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Back in the old days where LoL was FUN ;) Epic malz getting double on a failed gank attempt - YouTube
[Trading] 1 ranked game 1€ pp [Boosting]
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys, Im a elobooster, and wanted to try a new methode. each ranked game for 1€ until gold I. i got vouches in my other elo boost thread. euw/eune.
LoL Ranked Game
01/07/2012 - League of Legends - 31 Replies
Hay Ich wollte euch was fragen Also ich bin jez frisch lv 30 in LoL und will unbedingt ma ein Rankedgame spielen man liest hier ja sehr oft wie schlecht die doch sind in Rankedgames die Gegner/Team und ich habe seit ca 20 Spielen weder verloren weder mehr Deaths als Kills Soll ich es versuchen oder meint ihr ich bekomm Noobteam/ gute Gegner ???
Ranked-Game Team. (noobs) ^^
05/30/2011 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Hallo.. ich und ein kumpel suchen noch einen teammate fuer ein paar ranked 3on3/5on5/s wir haben noch nicht so viele ranked games gemacht aber unser gameplay / teamplay ist gut also wer lust hat auf ein paar ranked game melden pls wir haben skype. Add: Nicolariemschneder