Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling OCE challenger account.

Discussion on Selling OCE challenger account. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling OCE challenger account.

Pm or add aaron.nicholson4 on skype for info.

OCE Chall account. roughly 80 champs, no skins.
Old 04/05/2014, 08:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
People would be more interested and you maybe could find a buyer if you used some pictures.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling top 20 Challenger Account! EUW
01/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Selling my Challenger account after finally quiting LoL. It is on EUW and is one of the top ranked Challengers. It has all but 3 champions and ~10 runepages (and ALOT of runes) The account got over 60 skins with quite alot of unavailable and rare skins. It was gold in s1, plat in soloq and dia in ranked s2. The account got high mmr so you will mainly play vs the very topranked players.
[Selling] Selling Challenger LoL account all champs challenger border/ for 900m rsgp EOC
11/16/2013 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Skype jimmy-1171 i will not go first, either you go first or we use a trusted middle man.
[Selling] Selling Challenger EUW Account
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
All champs 50 skins 2000rp 50k ip 20 rune pages dia s2 add me skype more info and price
[Selling] SELLING CHALLENGER ACCOUNT ! <3
05/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
CHALLENGER 10 rune pages all champs except lissandra and zac 70+ skins ONLY PAYPAL ADD ME SKYPE I CAN PROOVE ACCOUNT
[Selling] SELLING CHALLENGER ACCOUNT !
05/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
CHALLENGER 10 rune pages all champs except lissandra and zac 70+ skins ONLY PAYPAL ADD ME SKYPE I CAN PROOVE ACCOUNT