Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S3 Diamond Account S4 Placement Cheap

Discussion on S3 Diamond Account S4 Placement Cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S3 Diamond Account S4 Placement Cheap

Hi,

I want to sell my smurf, it got Diamond border in S3 and is currently 6-3 in Placements.

The account got 26 champions, 2 runepages, these runes:

AP/AD/Lifesteal quints
Magic pen/AD marks
Flat armor seals
Flat MR glyphs

Judgement Kayle and Aristocrat Vayne

The account will be sold real cheap, for either a Diablo 3 RoS cd-key or 35 euros so I can buy one myself at RandyRun.

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S3 Diamond Account S4 Placement Cheap
04/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my smurf, it got Diamond border in S3 and is currently 6-3 in Placements. The account got 26 champions, 2 runepages, these runes: AP/AD/Lifesteal quints Magic pen/AD marks Flat armor seals Flat MR glyphs
[Selling] ★Elo Boost★Fast Cheap & Professional |Bronze > Diamond| Special Offers for Placement
02/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
Elo Boosting Service How many Boosters are involved? We are currently 2 Boosters in the Diamond skill level. We choose to be 2 for optimum speed and quality boosting! S4 Challenger http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/826/i710.jp g
[Selling] Placement matches -CHEAP- by Diamond 1 player.
01/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, Im a diamond one player and i am willing to boost your placement games! I see all people selling placements games for a shitload of money. I can do it for less. €40 For 10 Placements games i can guarantee 9 out of 10 wins. For more information please contact me via PM.
[VERIFIED][NA][EUW] Elite Elo Boost - DIAMOND 1 - Cheap S4 Placement Matches!
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Elite ELO Boost Services Looking for a boost or some coaching, but having trouble finding a trustworthy source? Look no further. Elite ELO Boost is a safe and secure way to get you to that rank you deserve! Current vouches from Sythe: PLACEMENT MATCHES FOR SEASON 4 DEAL - $49 FOR GUARANTEED GOLD V or 80% win ratio CONTACT US: