Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 3 EUW Account High MMR

Discussion on Diamond 3 EUW Account High MMR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 75
Diamond 3 EUW Account High MMR

So first of all I am only selling the account per Bank Transfer!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am selling my diamond 3 account on the euw server.
The account was being created in 2009 and was being leveled by myself so that there are no risk of being banned! Furthermore not any refs are being used on the account! The original email address and the welcome email are of course present and included.

I reached diamond 5 within 15 ranked games and therefore i bypassed diamond 4. Currently the account has not more than 50 ranked games. The mmr was around diamond 1/2 a few days ago. Tha is why I already played with players from Roccat and such while I was only platinum 5. I actually have to play one or two games within the next few days ince the account has LP decay in some days. Despite everything I am reaffirming that account will be at least diamond 3 (+-LP).

Account:

Skins:

I will send more pictures of course including runes and champions (almost every single one available) if you are interested!

Since the account has an emotional and personal value for me (my first account ever being created), I am most probably demanding too much money since accounts are being sold soo cheap nowadays. In spite of everything there might be someone who can feel the same like me and is able to buy the account for an approximately price!

Price: 300€ (only per bank transfer; negotiable)

Please write on this thread if you are adding me on Skype!

Tags
diamond account euw high

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA - Diamond / High MMR - Account
01/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling a smurf, it got fairly high MMR and is ready for the promotion series. Including 40 champions, 2 full rune pages, 3-4k IP and 400 RP. Ranked Divison was achieved in under 300 games. Season 3 Diamond awards are included. Original e-mail provided. Payment option: Paypal. PM me for offer.
[Selling] WTS Diamond EUW Account (diamond I, 87champs, 49+ skins, high elo,...)
09/28/2013 - S4 League Trading - 3 Replies
I decided to stop playing LoL for now and concentrate on studying so i googled and found this forum, i hope its the right place to sell it. - gold s1 - Diamond s2 (in 3v3 and SoloQ) - 1700elo s3 without any ranked games played - 87 champs - 17 rune pages - all runes you will ever need for anything - 49+ skins (including legendarys, PFE, limited skins) - 1000+ normal wins (800 loses)
[Selling] TS Diamond EUW Account (diamond I, 87champs, 49+ skins, high elo
09/28/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
I decided to stop playing LoL for now and concentrate on studying so i googled and found this forum, i hope its the right place to sell it. - gold s1 - Diamond s2 (in 3v3 and SoloQ) - 1700elo s3 without any ranked games played - 87 champs - 17 rune pages - all runes you will ever need for anything - 49+ skins (including legendarys, PFE, limited skins) - 1000+ normal wins (800 loses)
[Selling] WTS Diamond EUW Account (diamond I, 87champs, 49+ skins, high elo
09/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] WTS EUW DIAMOND V HIGH MMR account
08/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Account has high mmr because of 151 wins and 96 defeats. Server : Europe Europe-West Account: http://i.imgur.com/3GGhhuW.jpg Champions: http://i.imgur.com/9GasWUI.jpg Runes - http://i.imgur.com/obDLcaO.jpg Post your offers here or contact me Serious offers please, cosidering the account has very high mmr.