Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LoLBoost.net - Boosting, Coaching, Referrals, Guides, and Skins.

Old   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I bought a boost time ago plat5 to plat3 nice booster called Marko, pretty good Draven and a nice guy, good service by the website and cheap.

Old   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I was a little worried before I purchased and I compared my websites as well, since my Account has like 80 Skins, all champions and 70000 IP. .. and is worth quite a bit, but well. My Booster called Snow, was surprisingly friendly and professional.
I do recommend this to everyone and I do plan to buy another boost and prolly coaching as well.

Lolboost.net is prolly the best in the buisnes. Thank you guys so much.

Old   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

awesome place!
Old   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

puchased boosting from these guys, i honestly prefer them to anyone else. I received my duo q partner in a timely manner and not only did he help boost me to my desired elo, but also coached me while doing it to help me stay there. Would def recommend these guys for anyone from bronze to diamond!

Old   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

rly best service i've ever had, did my boost in 3days, and it was from g5 to p4 but i ended up in p3 coz of divison skip. Love this guys
Old   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Better than other boosting sites!
Old   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

this is my go to place for excellent service. 5/5
Old   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great work! and so fast... i recommed them!
Old   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Super duper rad. Got me out of hell
Old   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This service is extremely reliable. My account was started within 15 minutes of putting the order in and completed the next day. They seem really knowledgeable too. I was given tips while i spectated, talk about your moneys worth! Got boosted and learned a lot about how to win/snowball a game!
Old   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You're services have been wonderful! I've been learning and improving my game overall thanks to your booster's coaching and their very detailed and informative guides!

Keep up the great work!
Old   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Smile LOL boost is AWESOME!

Very awesome website, booster only took less than a week to boost my account from silver 3 to gold v, I strongly recommend this website for those of you who don't like their standing and would like to get there. The guides are also very in-depth and very helpful.
Old   #28 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Only five minutes after I gave in my order a booster took my Silver V-Diamond V order(their site notifies you when your order is taken and when booster is on my account). Boosting went fast; it took 6 days and he jumped every division from silver IV and on. I spectated some of the games and was constantly asking him questions... And all the answers were extremely helpful; it was same as if some professional streamer would be answering them ... just for me.

Anyways, long story short I give the site: 11/10

regards, Žan
Old   #29 Trade Status: Verified(?)

this site is amazing, got my my account done within a few days. the booster told me that he complete at least 1 division a day and delivered the promise!
Old   #30 Trade Status: Verified(?)

reliable, helps you learn aswell and his coaching has taught me so much, i thought i knew a lot about the game but his knowledge will def bring your game up, Highly recommend!

Tags
elo boost, elo boosting, lol boost, lol boosting, lolboost