Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling Diamond Account EUW Cheap

Discussion on Selling Diamond Account EUW Cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Diamond Account EUW Cheap

Yahoo:Uchiha.Path
"Please contact me for more details"

Price:120
Claim your free 10hours Boost [/CENTER]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg final.jpg (283.7 KB, 7 views)

Old 03/27/2014, 00:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
For some reason my IMG are not working I will try to fix it asap!

Tags
cheap, diamond, free, league of legends

« Verkaufe 2 lvl 30er Acc's | [wtb] net wins in d1 »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Cheap Diamond 4 account EUW
03/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title states, not looking for heaps. Paypal, or skrill. Account has around 40 champions, and 20 or so skins. I can sharescreen through Skype if you wish, also i will go first to very trusted members, am also open to using a middleman. Scammers don't bother, I'm not a retard.
[Selling] Selling Cheap Diamond 4 account EUW
03/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This is an old smurf of mine, its currently diamond 4, with around 50 champions and 20 skins. 2.3k RP on the account 4 Completed Rune pages I will go first to trusted users, otherwise we use a middleman. PM or leave your Skype. Not wanting a lot for the account, but make me a decent offer. Paypal or Skrill only.
[Selling] SELLING DIAMOND 3 ACCOUNT WITH DIAMOND BORDER REALLY CHEAP OR FOR RSGP!
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Skype : jimmy-1171 - dont ask me to go first unless your "trusted" either use a mm or you go first!
Selling Diamond 3 account (CHEAP)
09/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, so i decided to sell my smurf account (CHEAP) I give account with all info original e-mail all passwords. We gonna use middleman or i show my feedback or we use person with 200positive Scamers stop add me on skype and stop posting me trusted people profile's I send screens and price on skype: augis141 Paypal only.
[Selling] Selling a diamond IV account on EUW(Cheap)
04/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling it pretty cheap compared to other diamond account sales. Meaning I have to put down gaming for 1 year for my incoming exams and a hard period of my life. I accept paysafecard as payment since I have teammates to repay and I will also store some on an account I will level up whenever I have holidays or so, most likely cuz league of legends is so popular among my friends, I will use a new account to play "normal" games with them. I have 60~ champions, 20 skins~ including legendary...