Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap coaching in EUW

Discussion on Cheap coaching in EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap coaching in EUW

Hi!
I'm searching some cheap coaching in EUW.
Italian language has preference.
Wanna buy a pair of hours and learn how to carry in low elo.
Ty 4 your time guys.
Old 03/24/2014, 19:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 618/0/0
Heyhey,

Not speaking italian tho but if 8€/hour is good for you, contact me on Skype - rebaned
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/lea...er-player.html

Thanks!
Old 03/24/2014, 19:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheap coaching by one of top 20 challengers, add me on skype for any additional info!
Old 03/24/2014, 19:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ciao amico, parlo italiano se sei interessato addami su skype

four.of.a.kind_1 se non riesci ad addarmi rispondi al messaggio privato con il tuo skype ID

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Vyzelol's CHEAP EloBoost + Coaching - your way out of Hell - easy and cheap!
08/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 42 Replies
Hello, me and my friend wanna start boosting + Coaching to earn some extra money and help you guys to get out of that ELO-Hell and STAY OUT of it. We are two Diamond players and we already play League of Legends since the BETA. Prices: Bronze 5 - 5€ Bronze 4 - 5€ Bronze 3 - 5€ Bronze 2 - 5€ Bronze 1 - 7,50€ Per win - 3€
Vyzelol's CHEAP EloBoost + Coaching - your way out of Hell - easy and cheap!
02/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hello, me and my friend wanna start boosting + Coaching to earn some extra money and help you guys to get out of that ELO-Hell and STAY OUT of it. We are two Diamond players and we already play League of Legends since the BETA. Prices: Bronze 5 - 7,50€ Bronze 4 - 7,50€ Bronze 3 - 7,50€ Bronze 2 - 7,50€ Bronze 1 - 10€ Per win - 3€
[Selling] cheap coaching :).
12/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys.My name is Andrew been playing league since s1 and i'm currently in diamond 2 and main top on euw this is my lolking AndreyRo - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends. I'm taking 5euros per hour and i can coach on euw/eune :).For more information add me on skype(revolutionro31).For more informations about the lesson you can read this also AndreyRo - League of Legends Coach - eGG-one school.
Looking for cheap coaching EUW
09/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
hi, im looking for a decent player to coach me for a few hours/games to help me improve. post your offers here. you must be able to talk in english over skype.
WTS CHEAP ELO BOOSTING + COACHING (NA&EUW)
04/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
WTS CHEAP ELO BOOSTING + COACHING (NA&EUW) My highest elo: 1919 s1 & 2022 s2 (you can add me in game to verify) What I'm selling: ELO boost service up to 1800 but willing to try for higher if you have the patience. I also sell coaching service to people less skilled than myself. I will most likely to duo with a partner but may cost $5 extra to do that since its more time efficient and takes the labor of two people instead of one. Prices for Elo Boosting: 0~1500= $35/100elo...