Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Diamond II 88 Champions 62 Skins (CS Riven and many legacy)

Discussion on EUW Diamond II 88 Champions 62 Skins (CS Riven and many legacy) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Diamond II 88 Champions 62 Skins (CS Riven and many legacy) 100€ PSC

Hello,

It is my smurf account used to be played on EUW with my friends on non-serious matches.

Account including these things :

Champions : 88 -
Diamond s3 rewards
Platinums s2 rewards
Gold s1 rewards
8 Rune page
Many sets of runes
63 Skins (Many rare and legacy skins) - ;

- Mr.Mundoverse
- Victorious Janna
- Spirit Guard Udyr
- Pulsefire Ezreal
- Santa Gragas
- Riot K-9 Nasus
- Championship Riven
- Headless Hecarim

and many more..

Many summoner icons as well :

# Summoner icons part 1 -
# Summoner icons part 2 -

Price : 100€ PSC

Dont forget the same rules are up for this one like in my account shop.

Quote:
FAQ to buy account from my Shop.

- Most of the accounts provided with original e-mail address used to register with
- Accounts which are missing original e-mail address, provided with warranty of me
- Warranty makes you ensure to get support/money refound in case of any future issue with the account
- Payments must be done before you get access to the account in order.
- In some cases I can give first, if you are trusted enough.
- Payments must be done via one of my accepted methods.
- Accepted methods are : PayPal Skrill PSC Neteller e*Gold (ratio 1:55)
Old 03/24/2014, 17:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Up for thist trusted guy.
Old 03/25/2014, 22:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype sear.one

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Diamond 1 Account // Championship Riven/Thresh // 119 Champions // 75 Skins
02/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I've had enough of playing league now and I'll like to get something back for my account. ONLY SELLING TO PEOPLE VERY TRUSTED There will be more skins than listed, i just don't want to go through all my champs again. Sorry. 600+ Normal Wins 7 Rune Pages
[Selling] Diamond 4 STACKED! RARE IGN! CS RIVEN & MANY LEGACY SKINS! NA
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling a VERY unique and stacked Diamond 4 account! Decent MMR and has many skins and rune pages that satisfy your needs. Please no lowballers / scammers. We can use a trusted Middleman if anything! *VERY UNIQUE IGN* - Diamond S3 Solo Que Border - 400 Normal wins - 2k IP - 74 Champions - 9 Rune pages filled Champion Skins
[Selling] Original Plat Acct 78 skins VERY RARE Pax tf/Riot skins Championship Riven and Legacy
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Epvp! I have been happy to be a member of this community for quite some time, most know me from our boosting/plvl service, due to my family growing I am in the process of getting money together for a down payment on a home, so I will be selling one of my original accounts, I am verified and have a perfect rep and mods that can back me up. Plat 4|All Champs|12 Rune pages with almost all runes|18k ip I will sell this on the spot for the right price, or best offer as I get incoming...
[Selling] Thread: EUW Level 30 Account 102 Champions & 109 skins / 28 legacy/limited skins inc
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
HUGE League account, ALL CHAMPIONS, 203 SKINS, 13 LEGENDARY, LEGACY SKINS
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I've played league for about 1.5-2 years now and I've had some good times. However I'm simply put just tired of people in this game. I'm tired of the way people act, I'm tired of the way people play. And now I feel like I'm done. I'm all used up and I don't want to play it anymore. Therefor I've decided to sell it. As put in the title, I've spent way too much money than I expected on this account. I'm really not going to list it all here. I want to get rid of the account for a fair ammount...