Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

plat 3 acc with tons of skins and champs for a unranked gold+ fresh acc

Discussion on plat 3 acc with tons of skins and champs for a unranked gold+ fresh acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
plat 3 acc with tons of skins and champs for a unranked gold+ fresh acc

add me on skype jinzinko

or pm me here

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Unranked (S3 Gold V)circa 70 champs, 10+ skins, TONS of runes 35€ :)
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Champions: Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Caitlyn Cassiopeia
Selling LvL 30 account. TONS of champs TONS of rare skins
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, I'm selling my League of Legends account. Level 30, Bronze 1. 194 RP, 2048 IP. 19,XXX takedowns, 132,XXX creeps, 6XX Wins. Have a very large amount of champions, skins, and runes. So without further adieu I'll list them off... Here are my champions, 99 of them. Here's a list of all the skins I have. I have many rares, Legacies, and legendary skins so please take your time looking through them. In Order by champion:
[Selling] EU-W Plat V account with tons of skins/champs/runepages.
04/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
sold
Lvl 30 Pulsefire LoL NA account (All champs,tons of skins,tons of runes, great offer)
07/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Summoner Level: 30 RP: 9067(Will be used to purchase skins that go on sale) IP: 1532(will be used to buy champions that come out and additional runes) Champions: 100 Accounts Worth: Around 800 USD Asking Price: 200 USD (OBO) Payment Method: Paypal (I will not go first) Contact Email: [email protected] Skype: sexyfoxgirl