Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sell account in nordic server 75 champ 30 skin

Discussion on sell account in nordic server 75 champ 30 skin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sell account in nordic server 75 champ 30 skin

hi i want to sell my account in league of legends
account lvl 30 and has 1322 wins in normal and its silver 1 in ranked
Account info
Server: EUNE
Champions: 75
Skins: 30 pulsefire ezreal,Spirit Guard Udyr and more
Rune Pages: 4
the account:
loking for paypal only
Base Price is :80€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell account , 20 skin,66 champ
03/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
account: Server EUNE 2 full rane page 66 champion Season 3: gold ( Border, ward,icon) Season 4: silver 4 19 skin: TPA Orianna Sewn Chaos Orianna Muay Thai Lee Sin
[Selling] Want to sell my account In EUNE 105 Champ-70 Skin We can deal with MM
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell my account in EUNE With 105 Champ and Here The Skins Khazix : Mecha Khazix Lux : Steel Logion Hecarim:Reaper Hecarim Jarvan : Warring Kindom Jarvan Katarina : Sand Strom Katarina Kog'maw: Lion Dance Kog'maw Lee sin : Dragon Fish Lee
{SELL} EuWest Account 70+ Champ 35+ Skin 50€!!!
11/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I'm Selling my own account on eu west. For me , this account is invaluable. But now im selling this account for 50€ psc only. Add my skype for chit chat or small tour of acc. Thanks all skype:cagataybostanci34 Here is Some pictures about my Account. ( i bought maokai , skin and Wukong , skin. ) ( Also have 6300 ip.) Account has IP Boost and Silver elo. http://c1209.hizliresim.com/11/y/djdkf.png
Sell acount All champ / 120 Skin ! No elo Eu account
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
(hello i'm french, it's EU account) I sell my acount with all champ (just no Draven / leona) more then 120 skins ! i have no elo For prise / screenshot / more information add me on skype : Pouutrelgirl Couscous
I sell my best lol account lvl 30 all champ and 2 skin for all champ i have!!
02/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
League of legends(lol):i have christmas skin 2011(snowmerdinger-maokai and 2 other...)and all champ.. and i have 2 skin for all my champ (pax jax and artic warfar cait)good rune AD and AP and Cooldown i have investigate 2100$ xD im no life :P steam: valve pack-----rockstar games pack-----cod4-6.garrysmod battlenet: world of warcraft.burning.wrath.cataclysm.6month but i have 3 month now... 6-3=3 month :P if i have error its because im french of quebec :P thx all and for lol or steam...