Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diamond I EUW Player - Boost up to Diamond I - CHEAPEST BOOST 4€ PER WIN BELOW DIA I

Discussion on Diamond I EUW Player - Boost up to Diamond I - CHEAPEST BOOST 4€ PER WIN BELOW DIA I within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,415
Diamond I EUW Player - Boost up to Diamond I - CHEAPEST BOOST 4€ PER WIN BELOW DIA I

About myself
I made Diamond 1 on both European servers. I am very skilled mid lane and jungle player with huge win ratio even on high elo games. If You need any proves of my abilities, we can talk on skype and make everything clear - I can show You my account, play duo game with You or prove myself any way You like.
I can boost on any servers where my latency is below 200, so: EUW, EUNE, Russia, Turkey.

When it comes to prices I make it simple - 4 euro for won (output) game on ANY rating below D1.

Coaching - 6 euro/h. Prefer writing then talking (my english is better when I'm writing).
Full coaching service - 50 euro. Such service includes long-ranged help, teaching, watching your games and constantly giving You new tips and targets to achieve. It doesn't ends in week, month or even year. My services will last nearly forever - You will always have my skype contact so that You can always ask me for counterpicks, builds, gameplay, team strategies and ANYTHING I, as very experienced player, could help you with.

If I lose any game - then the last win doesn't count, so after winning 10 games and losing 2 you pay only for 8 wins.

The price can go lower under many circumstances - if You buy many games, if You provide me other clients and other. You can also just offer me Your price. I will take it into consideration and depending on my free time agree or not.

Payment
Acceptable payment methods are ANY You can deliver me money. I got paypal and a bank account, so these are preferable as easiest, but I can even accept letter or personal delivery.

Contact info
PM on Elitepvpers
or
Write to me on skype: tomek.kasprzak97

« skype premium codes for skins | BUY Plat Smuf [Tr-EUw] »