Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE UNRANKED WITH RARE SKINS/NAME

Discussion on EUNE UNRANKED WITH RARE SKINS/NAME within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question EUNE UNRANKED WITH RARE SKINS/NAME

Hi,
I want to sell my fresh lvl 30 account on EUNE with the following features:
-AD/AP runepage
-cool name, in connection with a LoL team
-19 champs
-and the skins: Vandal Gragas, Silver Kayle, Riot K-9 Nasus, Full Metal Rammus, Riot Squad Singed, Pax Sivir
-and 773 Riot Points.

I only accept PayPal.
Feel free to add me on skype&offer: hofevagyok
Old 03/16/2014, 20:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
bumpo

Tags
pax sivir, rp, silver kayle, unranked eune

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE - DIAMOND S3 - unranked S4, many champs and many+rare skins
03/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Account is diamond in season 3, unranked in season 4. Havent played any ranked this season, up to you to continue it Account contains 39 total skins -4 gamescom skins (hecarim,graves,rammus,sona) -1 legendary skin (ezreal) -samurai yi -riot nasus
[Selling] EUW/EUNE *Unranked* Account with 99 Champions / 70 Skins (Some Rare&Unavailable) ✓
02/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I will be offering one of my Accounts for sale. Here are the details for the interested buyers,has many champs and many skins (some are rare and not available now) : 1) Server : Europe West (EUW) 2) Champions : 99 ( Detailed list of champions = 60dEuumw | shrib.com ) 3) Skins : 70 ( Detailed list of skins = kc1FrWDN | shrib.com) 4) Rune Pages : 7 (Has lots of runes AP&AD / You can use many Builds) 5) 30 Level Account / Ranking: Bronze 2 (Season 3) / Unranked Now (Season...
[Selling] Eune / S4 Unranked / S3 Platinum 1 / S2 Diamond / 100+ Champions / Rare Skins
01/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
sold
[Selling] NA/EUW/EUNE Account Shop, Cheap ✔ Trusted ✔ Unranked ✔ Rare skins ✔ Fast ✔
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2782063-sadist-boosts-official-na-account-sh op.html#post24379611 http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2782064-sadist-boosts-official-euw-eune-acc ount-shop.html#post24379627
WTS/WTT EUne lol acc with rare skins 53 champions unranked
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
(i have the same account up for sale on other sites as well) i dont mind using an middleman. contact me on skype (migblondiie) if ur interested and we can work it out Hi, im selling or trading my my lol account. im looking for either payment with paypal or trade for an wow EU account with gametime and ofc lvl 90. im up for all classes so hit me with an offer. add me on skype (migblondiie) big + if you got mining+herbing at maxed levels lvl 30 , 53 champs, unraked (2 of 2 wins) ,16...