Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLATINUM V EUW ACCOUNT FOR SALE/TRADE

Discussion on PLATINUM V EUW ACCOUNT FOR SALE/TRADE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLATINUM V EUW ACCOUNT FOR SALE/TRADE

As you can see I'm selling my platinum 5 account. It has great mmr and was unranked last season. It is at 0 LP and after my friend tried it now has 3 ranked losses. U don't have to play for 26 days until rank decay. It also has at least 2 more losses before decaying. It has 2 rune pages and 20+ champs. I am looking for €35 or a trade. I will be willing to trade this account for ANY gold account providing it was gold+ in season 3. I am much more inclined to accept a trade. Screenshots will be supplied if necessary!

Many thanks, to keep in touch reply or preferably add me on Skype: corsta.s

UP

STILL UP
Old 03/16/2014, 20:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Still up!!

Tags
account, eu west, league of legends, platinum, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Platinum LoL Account for sale NA
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, I've decided to sell one of my League of Legends accounts. This account was gold during season 1. Plat during season 2 and it is now Plat D3. Feel free to pm me if you're interested and or if you have any questions. Thanks. 20 Rune pages: Red Runes(T3): 9x flat armor 9x armor pen 9x attack speed 10x crit chance
[Selling] Platinum V Account for Sale
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hallo, Liebe Community ich möchte euch hier mein LoL Account vorstellen und dem entsprechend verkaufen. Es ist ein Platinum V Account mit einem S2 Diamant Rahmen Alle Runen, Alle champs + 56 Skins... (Viele Legendary Skins) Ich Akzeptiere Bank Überweisung oder PSC wobei mir PSC lieber wäre. Wer interesse hat kann mir schreiben ich adde den jenigen in skype . warte auf angebote MFG Arian
[Selling] Platinum 1 Account For Sale!
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I have a Platinum 1 Account for sale, has around 56 champions and 6 skins :). Please offer(but no ridiculous offers please) here or PM me. Or, we can discuss on skype if needed. I accept paypal only, as a gift.(dispute issues). Here is a simple picture of my profile: View image: league resized If you want to offer, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me or post here.
euw platinum account for sale.
06/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.ebay.com/itm/League-Legends-account-euw est-platinum-/181153085848 Have a look, if you are interested i am also willing to sell privately through here. Feel free to send a private message. bump bump
[EUNE/EUW] Platinum! LoL Account up for sale/Trade for RebirthRO! Cheap! Must GO!
11/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
It's really sad to part way with my lovely account on League! I've spent more than over $200 on this account not only on skins but I've actually bought the champions with RP aswell! The account is currently on EU Nordic East, but it's easily transferrable to EU West. It has a pretty good elo maximum of 1750+ meaning it will get the Platinum Rewards at the end of the season! It has a lot of rare skins like the Riot Singed Skin(which I've bought off ebay for 50 Bucks :( ), Pax Sivir, Riot Graves...