Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting in Bronze-need some vouches EUNE/EUW

Discussion on Boosting in Bronze-need some vouches EUNE/EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting in Bronze-need some vouches EUNE/EUW

Hello. Currently I'm in Gold IV on EUW server. Want to start boosting service but need some vouches. Will do 1-2 vouches.

EUNE/EUW

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Duo/Solo EU Bronze Boosting, looking for vouches
10/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 35 Replies
Are you in Bronze and want to be higher, I can help you by playing on your account or by duoing with you, so you account remains safe and is not risking any bans. I am Platinum player, so Bronze players stand no chance against me and I have no trouble winning 4v5. Prices: Bronze V -> Bronze IV: 2€ Bronze IV -> Bronze III: 5€ Bronze III -> Bronze II: 8€ Bronze II -> Bronze I: 10€ Bronze I -> Silver V: 10€ If you find cheaper, I will match their prices.
[Selling] [EUW][EUNE] ELO-boosting Service - Bronze to Diamond - Need Vouches!
01/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
As the title suggests, I'm looking to start a boosting service for all platforms across the EU region. It also reveals that I'm looking for vouches, and the reason for that is to prove our legitimacy. Write in this thread and shoot me a message if you are interested in vouching for us and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. http://i.imgur.com/Wys9zfk.jpg http://i.imgur.com/rFdtxxM.jpg http://i.imgur.com/mn9jIty.jpg
[Selling] BRONZE/SILVER BOOSTING - NEED VOUCHES!
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm new here, but I would like to start boosting, because my smurf and main account is in Diamond rating. Where do we boost? EUW, EUNE. How do I order or contact you? Skype: honych1
[Selling] Elo Boosting (Bronze - Platin) [LF vouches]
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
German: Hallo, aufgrund der Tatsache, dass ich auf dieser Seite neu bin und dementsprechend noch nicht trusted bin, suche ich nun Leute die für mich vouchen können. Ich kann sowohl DuoQ als auch SoloQ mit euch spielen, es wäre aber allerdings gut, wenn ihr einen Smurf in eurer entsprechenden Liga habt. Ihr könnt mir per PN oder hier im Thema eure Skype ID hinterlassen, oder mich direkt in Skype adden (dear-darlin). English:
NSSSS BRONZE/SILVER BOOSTING [EUNE] LF VOUCHES!!!
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Prices : Bronze V-Bronze IV= 7EUR Bronze IV-Bronze III=7EUR Bronze III-Bronze II=10EUR Bronze II-Bronze I=10EUR Bronze I-Silver V=12EUR Promotion Games 5 EURO - Bronze