Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need a euwest with season 2 gold for the janna skin !

Discussion on need a euwest with season 2 gold for the janna skin ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need a euwest with season 2 gold for the janna skin !

Lneed a season 2 gold acc with his skin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [LOL Acc] CS Riven + Victorious Janna (21 Unavailable) Season 2 Gold
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey! :) I'd like to sell my beloved level 30 account since long, has many rare skins like championship riven and other! :) My account was Silver in season 3 which gives me the epic banner in loading screen + icon :) I was Gold in season 2 which gives me Vic Janna and epic icon :) This account has ALL champions except the upcoming champion "Jinx". Full Rune Pages (13): AD AP Hybrid Support Jungle AD
Victorous Janna Skin Account on EUW + must be gold ranked now
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
watch title
Sell LOl East 1500 elo seaon 3 and war hero janna ! and gold icon from season 2 !
11/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Elo Season 2: 1704 Gold - 33 wins 23 losses Season 3 : 1500 Elo ! * war hero janna ! and gold ICON !! FROM SEASON 2 Server: Eu East Runes: Allmost all tier 3 runes !! Champions: 29 Champions Skins: temple jax, sion lamberjack, stinger akali,imperial xin zao
mit team gold elo bekommt man dann den janna skin ?
11/05/2012 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
hey leute ich hab eine frage und zwar wenn ich mit meinem team über 1500 elo bin also gold elo bekommen wir dann auch den janna skin für gold elo s2 ? danke schon ma im vorraus
Boosting Solo Queue ELO to Gold (Janna skin).
10/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As the title says, I'm boosting Solo Q elo up to 1500. Personally I'm a 1900 player but I can't confirm it cuz I'm banned at the moment. I'm doing this mostly because I am bored, don't have much schoolwork and my main is banned. Also, I boosted a freinds account because my got banned which is when I realized it's pretty fast. Got from 1300 to 1500 in 24 hours. Can do a run first with a trusted member. I will be the cheapest you can get :p add my skype to discuss prices ivan_cavar ...