Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Eloboosting Service! Free Vouches!

Discussion on New Eloboosting Service! Free Vouches! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Eloboosting Service! Free Vouches!

Terms
We are located in NA
We do not use a VPN or proxy to boost
We recommend you don't log in to the account while we are boosting it unless told otherwise or asked (via skype)
On the off chance that the account gets banned or rewards are removed, we will attempt to compensate as best we can with money

Payment Options

Paysafe Card / RP Cards

Contact Info

Bronze V > IV = 10
Bronze IV > III = 10
Bronze III > II = 10
Bronze III > I = 10
Bronze V > I = 35

Silver V > IV = 10
Silver IV > III = 10
Silver III > II = 20
Silver II > I = 25
Silver I > Gold V = 50

As of now we only go up to Gold V as we are still in Plat V

EDIT: 2 vouches left!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2014, 02:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch! - Awesome! Just Amazing. Thanks! Mind if I ask if you are using a bot or note :}
Old 03/12/2014, 02:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWithTheFlow View Post
Vouch! - Awesome! Just Amazing. Thanks! Mind if I ask if you are using a bot or note :}
I appreciate the vouch! No im not using a bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Eloboosting Service ✓ Looking for Vouches! EUW
02/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello, I'm kinda new to Epvp so my TBM is not high enough. I am platinum II player and I want to boost players. I'm looking for vouchers and at the same time I will have some extreme low prices. I hope you will like my short intruduction and I ask for some tips how my Boosting service can be better. I maybe don't have time for all the boosting, but I will do my best. http://i.epvpimg.com/CH61c.jpg
[FREE] Elo Boosting Service (D2) - Free untill I earned my first vouches.
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 58 Replies
I am currently at 2400 ELO season 3 (Diamond 2), was over 2k ELO Season 2. Played in ESL Tourneys aswell. I would really love to try this out and boost some of your guys ELO. I got my new computer 1 week ago and thats why I came up with this idea. I am able to play on NA and EUW without lags now! Currently only accepting EUW since my duoQ mate plays there. Requirements: -Decent Runes -Decent amount of champions Pricing: I wont charge any money right now, because I have to get...
[Selling] Eloboosting service By TheBooster - Looking for vouches!
12/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello fellow summoners! I wanna get started in the elosboosting so i am gonna need some vouches comment your skype if you're intrested. Ps: You can login with teamviewer.
[Selling] Eloboosting Service Bronze - Gold *Vouches for start*
11/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi guys! Me and my friend gonna start eloboosting service for you guys! We are fast, reliable and cheap! We are offering Bronze -> Gold boosts for you. Log in via Teamviewer if you want so. SERVER: EUW, EUNE, RUSSIAN
Eloboosting to Gold V! Need Vouches!
09/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, im a new EloBooster and im looking for some vouches game now! Pn me pls:)