Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free EloBoost for Bronze Accounts!

Discussion on Free EloBoost for Bronze Accounts! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free EloBoost for Bronze Accounts!

Hey, I'm looking for a Bronze Account, because i want to boost my Friend, but i cant play with my Main Account ^^

So if u want a Free Boost, feel free to PM me or add me in skype: darianxxxx1

Greetz!
Old 03/12/2014, 05:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 750
Addet

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Eloboost for Bronze Accounts EUW
04/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys, I'm a gold1 guy from germany and offer you a small eloboost service for free. I do this because I just want to play some games on bronze elo having some fun with a friend to smash some other bronze guys :p I can't tell how many games i will play but I think I will play at least this weekend some games (5-20 games). We can use TBM if you wish :) The first guy who answers will be preferred.
Free eloboost in bronze
02/28/2014 - Freebies - 3 Replies
Hello, i'm plat 5 on euw and I want to duoq with my friend who's in bronze 1 and I would like to help him but i need a bronze account. You'll get free boost until he gets silver V :) Skype : sn1xtw You can also log in via teamviewer :)
[Selling] FREE ELOBOOST FOR NA Bronze V only
01/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am a diamond IV player and want to boost anyone in na for free one time offer for the first one who contacts me with his account details.The account may be bronze elo I,II,III,IV,V not only bronze V Still havent found any1 its a one time offer and i can even get the password by teamviewer.
Almost-Free Eloboost From Bronze!!
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am Matt. I am bored and am looking to Elo-Boost any accounts that are currently bronze/silver to whatever rank you want not past platinum 5. I will do it for whatever price you want(reasonable)(make it lower than any other service out there if you want) I am really bored and not really in it for the money as others are. You can either give me your user/pass or teamviewer and type it in for me if you think I am going to scam you. Skype: nemesiz298 msg me your division/price please...
[Selling] Kostenloser EloBoost für Bronze-Accounts
09/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Nur für Bronze Spieler! Wer zu erst kommt, wird zuerst geboostet! (Dennoch haben B5 und B4 Accounts Vorrang!) Geboostet wird von Gold Spielern! Es wird keine bestimmte Anzahl von Spielen festgelegt. Ich und meine Kollegen spielen einfach mit euren Account und eure Elo steigt!